Jungle Plants or Living Jungle are in-game elements, spawning in the jungle and river, that have a variety of effects. It exists three types of plants, Blast Cone, Honeyfruit and Scryer's Bloom.
- Plants are stationary, neutral units with 1 health.
- Plants grow within the jungle and river and can be attacked to trigger an effect, based on the plant.
- Plants spawn as inactive seeds and take 60 seconds to become usable. Each seed type has a unique appearance.
- First spawn locations for all plants are pre-determined.
- The first wave of plants is identical in every game.
- Each plant has its own set of spawn rules.
Types of Plant
- Trigger: Knocks away nearby units (including the attacker) when destroyed, even over walls.
- Blast Cone displays a self-only indicator to champions in the blast radius, showing where they'll land if it's detonated.
- There are 2 spawn locations within each quadrant, with one in both red quadrants providing access into the Dragon and Baron pits.
- First inner cone spawns between 1:15 and 1:25.
- First outer cone spawns between 2:15 and 2:30.
- Inner cone respawn time is between 5 and 7 minutes.
- Outer cone respawn time is between 5.5 and 6.5 minutes.
- Trigger: Drops 5 fruits on the ground when killed.
- Each fruit restores the greater amount between 3.5% maximum health and 14 - 116 (based on level) health, in addition to some mana, but slows you for 35% for 0.25 seconds.
- Honeyfruit spawn along river walls, starting near Dragon or Baron pits and slowly extending closer toward lanes over the course of the game.
- First spawns between 5:00 and 5:30.
- Respawn time is between 5.5 and 7 minutes.
- If a Honeyfruit isn't taken before its respawn timer completes, a second Honeyfruit may spawn. No more than two Honeyfruits can exist per half of the river.
- Trigger: When destroyed, releases vision-granting pollen in a large cone that flies in the direction the attacker was facing, revealing units and wards for 12 seconds (3 seconds on champions).
- Scryer's Bloom displays a self-only range indicator to champions on mouse-over, showing which direction the pollen will fly.
- Scryer's Bloom can spawn in two spots per jungle quadrant, close to river ramps.
- First spawns between 3:00 and 3:30, always at each quadrant's spawn point nearest to the side lanes.
- Next-spawn time is between 5 and 6.5 minutes at either spawn point, starting once a given quadrant's Scryer's Bloom is destroyed.
- Only one Scryer's Bloom can be present per quadrant.