Frostfang is an advanced item in League of Legends.
- Frostfang is 59.9% gold efficient.
- For the item to be gold efficient, the Tribute passive must be worth at least 347g.
- Alternatively, the item becomes gold efficient in 28 minutes and 55 seconds. Each hit will reduce the timer by 50 seconds, down to a minimum of 4 minutes and 49 seconds.
- Assuming you damage an enemy champion or structure every 10 seconds, the passive tribute grants 10 gold per 10.
- Plus 2 gold per 10 from the item, you can receive a total of 12 gold per 10.
- The damage type of the bonus damage will match the trigger.
- Area of effect abilities will use one charge per enemy champion hit.
- On-hit effects will not trigger Tribute (although the triggering attack can).
- Damage over time abilities will trigger Tribute once per instance of damage.
- Killing a minion and damaging an enemy at the same time will put Tribute on cooldown without activating.
- Mana regeneration changed from 5 mp5 to 50% increased base mana regeneration.
- Gold per 10 seconds reduced to 2 from 4.
- Recipe cost increased to 500g from 485g.
- Ability power reduced to 10 from 20.
- Mana regeneration reduced to 5 from 7.
- Passive – Tribute:
- Gold per hit increased to 10g from 8g.
- Now triggers up to three times every 30 seconds, from once per 10 seconds per enemy.
- Now affects enemy structures.
- Now deals 15 additional damage on abilities and autoattacks. Damage matches the attack's damage type.
- Kage's Lucky Pick renamed to Frostfang.
- Recipe changed to: Spellthief's Edge + 485g = 850g.
- Added +7 mana regeneration.
- Added +4 gold per 10 seconds.
- Unique Passive - Lucky Shadow removed.
- Unique Passive - Tribute added.
- Unique Passive - Gold Income added.
- Gold per 10 seconds increased to +5 from +4.
- Now indicates in the tooltip how much gold it has generated over the course of the game.
- Gold per 10 effect is now unique. It won't stack with gold from other Kage's Lucky Picks, but will stack with gold generated by other items.
- No longer displays "+X gold" over the champion.
- Now sells back for 50% (from 70%).
July 10, 2009 Patch:
- Combine cost reduced to 330g from 380g.
June 26, 2009 Patch:
- Combine cost increased to 380g from 360g.
May 9, 2009 Patch:
- Gold per 10 seconds increased to 5 from 4.
Jungle items and their enchantments
Boots and their enchantments