|"You belong in a museum!"
- It is beneficial to purchase this item if it is planned to be upgraded later in the game.
- This item will pay for itself after 26 minutes, or if sold, in 13 minutes.
- This is the only gold generating item that retains its gold generating passive when it is upgraded. This only applies if it is upgraded into .
- The name "Kage's Lucky Pick" is potentially a reference to the person of Kyle Gass, particularly in the film "Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny", in which he is referred to as "Kage" throughout and seeks the titular Pick.
- The passive "Lucky Shadow" refers to the rōmaji for shadow in Japanese, kage; whether or not this precedes the V220.127.116.11 patch is uncertain.
- Starter items
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Removed items