+10 ability power|
+50% base mana regen
+2 gold per 10 seconds
Unique - Tribute: Your next damaging ability or autoattack against a champion or structure will deal 15 additional damage and grant 10 gold. You generate one charge of Tribute every 10 seconds, storing up to 3. Killing a minion disables this passive for 12 seconds.|
You may only be in possession of 1 Gold Income item.
Gold Income |
Magic > Ability Power
Magic > Mana Regen
|Item cost||865g (500g)|
- is gold efficient.
- For the item to be gold efficient, the Tribute passive must be worth at least 287g.
- Alternatively, the item becomes gold efficient in . Each hit will reduce the timer by , down to a minimum of .
- Because killing minions disables the Tribute passive, is best built on supports who are able to harass effectively in-lane.
- Assuming you damage an enemy champion or structure every 10 seconds, the passive tribute grants 10 gold per 10.
- Plus 2 gold per 10 from the item, you can receive a total of 12 gold per 10.
- The damage type of the bonus damage will match the trigger.
- Area of effect abilities will use one charge per enemy champion hit.
- On-hit effects will not trigger Tribute (although the triggering attack can).
- Damage over time abilities will trigger Tribute once per instance of damage.
- Killing a minion and damaging an enemy at the same time will put Tribute on cooldown without activating.
- Freljord. , , and are all tied to the
- This item's original name, "Kage's Lucky Pick", is thought to be a reference to Kage's quest to find the titular Pick in .