- 10 / 12.5 / 15 seconds if the entire enemy team is hit at once)
/ reduces cooldown per target hit (
- 4 / 5 / 6 seconds for the entire duration)
/ reduces cooldown per tick (
- / does not reduce cooldown (it has no damage component)
is a single-targeted tether with a damage over time
- If the target dies mid-way through Renewal's tether Karma will instantly receive the second heal.
- Inspire is a self- and ally-targeted buff.
- Defiance is a self- and ally-targeted, point-blank area of effect.
- Inspire / Defiance has no cast time and does not interrupt Karma's previous orders.
- Inspire / Defiance cannot be cast on allied minions.
- Mantra has no cast time and does not interrupt Karma's previous orders.
- Mantra's bonus ability effects will stack on top the normal ones.
- Casting Mantra does not reset the cooldowns on Karma's basic abilities.
- Mantra's cooldown begins on-cast and not when its effect is consumed.
- Mantra can be cast while disabled (it has no effect on its own)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.