Channel the powers of Ionia in this Champion Spotlight as, the Enlightened One, now completely remade and ready to rejoin the Fields of Justice.
In her new role as mage-support, Karma goes toe-to-toe against opponents in solo lanes or when paired in a traditional bot lane. With a versatile skillset thatallies and opponents, as well as three distinct ways to supercharge her abilities with her , Karma's dangerous no matter which role she fills on your team.
For more info on Karma's new abilities, sample mastery builds, tips, tricks, and everything in between, check out the Karma Champion Spotlight now.
- Playing As
- rewards aggressive play. Look to land abilities and basic attacks on your opponent to lower 's cooldown and stay on the offensive.
- When using , slow your opponents with or speed yourself up with if you're having trouble sticking to a target.
- Don't be too conservative with . is strongest in teamfights, making it easy to recharge multiple times.
- Playing Against
- Karma's lowers her cooldown when she hits enemy champions with abilities and basic attacks. Deny her from getting free hits on you.
- Karma's erupts for bonus damage in the area in which it's placed. React quickly and escape the circle to avoid taking heavy damage.
- is a strong disengage tool. Create distance to avoid being and seek to engage afterwards.
- Ability Usage
has immense utility and value in many situations.
- is best for burst and can deal immense damage, especially in teamfights. Keep in mind that the projectile will explode for area damage even if it misses, which makes it easier to snipe out low targets.
- is trademark turnaround ability. Casting it can grant a massive heal, which allows her to bait out enemies into unfavorable situations or simply allow her to survive otherwise fatal situations.
- is a great engage or disengage tool, granting a strong shield and movespeed burst to your entire team.
- standard damage combo starts with , followed up by a after the root has triggered.
- Many players greatly overvalue the power of . While it has excellent scaling and base damage, it can be dodged fairly easily, wasting a use of .
- and low cooldown and high damage lend themselves greatly to pushing a solo lane, denying lane opponent farm.
- Mastery Usage
- is easy to apply to multiple enemies, especially with the low cooldown of .
- gives a great boost to shields, and also boosts her healing with .
- played in a solo lane can make great use of , because her standard combo can easily trigger it.
- Item Usage
- causes Karma to benefit greatly from cooldown reduction. Item's like , , and are excellent for this purpose.
- damaging abilities all apply a slow or a root; gives great damage versus tankier champions, along with a nice chunk of magic penetration.
- and it's derivatives synergize greatly with .
- is deceptively durable at low health, due to the shield of and the heal of . Be sure you are not trapping yourself in an unfavorable position by attempting to all-in her.