|Champion||Ability Details||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
- Traditional Karma is voiced by Danielle McRae.
- According to the voice actress, she fused accents of Storm from and Gaia from to create Traditional Karma's voice.
- All of Karma's abilities, except for her first skill, have both an offensive and a defensive component, accentuating the
of her character.
- The black and white robes of her Traditional skin display this as well, exhibiting her black and white side.
- Karma is the first champion to feature an art spotlight even before her official arrival.
- The name Karma and the title "The Enlightened One" are related to , which is Sanskrit for "enlightened one". The doctrine of , the effects good or bad actions have on a person, is prominent in Buddhist, Hindu, Jain and Sikh beliefs.
- Karma is possibly based off Indian backgrounds because her ultimate Mantra is also a naturally occurring force that means "creation of the mind" in the Indian beliefs. Also her name "Karma" literally means "what goes around comes around" (similar to Yin and Yang in Chinese) in Indian language.
- Karma used to be the only champion whose three main abilities have six ranks and who lacked an upgradable ultimate skill.
- Karma's old passive was a rework of Ryze's old passive, Desperate Power.
- Karma's old auto-attack range (425) was the shortest of all champions classified as ranged. She shared this trait with Urgot and Morgana.
- Traditional Karma keeps her old voice over after her rework, while her Classic, Sun Goddess, and Sakura skins have her new voice over.
- Karma is the first champion to have both redesign and relaunch after their release. The first champion to technically have a redesign was Lee Sin however, this was before his launch and release.
- Karma is the fourth champion to feature two champion spotlights due to significant changes to her kit and aesthetics, the others being Ezreal, Lee Sin and Sivir.
- Traditional Karma's quotes, "Onward always", "To conquer oneself is to conquer all", "Peace begins within" and "I interrupted my meditation for this?", all have connection to Buddhist beliefs.
- Traditional Karma's joke "Guess what's about to hit the fan" is a reference to the saying "the sh*t hits the fan" meaning that something is about to change radically, like a situation escalating. It is also a pun on the fact that she wields fans as weapons.
- Karma shares a quote with Syndra: "By force of will".
- Karma's joke is a .
- It refers to the fact where her kit makes it rather easy to catch up to an opponent.
- The other is about , where your deeds will always be done to you in due time.
- Karma's quote "I have seen two paths, and made another between" is likely a reference to the Buddhist belief of the "Middle Way".
- When dancing, Karma uses a pair of fans except for her classic skin. This is a tribute to her original model where she used fans as her main weapon.
- Karma is the second Ionian female, after Irelia, whose clothing includes Ionia's "Mantle of Decorum", a large metallic circular decoration floating behind her head. It is Ionia's highest decoration.
- Sakura Karma depicts her in a Japanese theme.
- Sakura is the Japanese term for ornamental trees and their blossoms. It is an omen of good fortune and emblem of love.
- The symbol repeated on the fans of the splash art is the symbol of the .
- Sun Goddess Karma presents her in a n theme.