- Kassadin is voiced by Adam Harrington.
- Pre-rework , , pre-fourth-rework and are also voiced by the same voice actor.
- Kassadin's dance references the Sprinkler dance.
- A side-by-side comparison can be seen here.
- Kassadin's breathing might be referencing Darth Vader's from Star Wars.
- Kassadin has been disabled for every Ultra Rapid Fire edition except for Snow Battle ARURF. This is most likely because he would have been (and be) able to the entirety of Summoner's Rift in seconds.
- In-universe, this former pathfinder's by-name Kassadin is a modified version of the foreign phrase “Kas sai a dyn?" "whom does the desert know?" to describe his talents.
- This is him before being transformed by the Void (meaning he is deep within Icathia).
- The tentacles grabbing him might be referencing species.
- This is him having been convinced by and having joined forces with in ushering the Voidborn into Runeterra.
- He was released in celebration of the Oceanic Server's launch.
- All revenue from the server immediately after release was donated to charity for medical services and research.
- His Crux.
- He resembles Number 39: Utopia from Yu-Gi-Oh!.
- He shares this theme with:
- Even though he is from Shurima, his ties to his homecountry are very weak, due to his preoccupation with the void.
- Kassadin is on a mission to save his daughter Runeterra and to keep the veil separating both planes from shattering completely.
from the void, and stop it from spreading across
- Kassadin and Malzahar are polar opposites. While Kassadin tries to fight the void, Malzahar tries to bring it to Runeterra.
- In the new lore, Kassadin blamed Malzahar for "sacrificing" Kassadin's wife and to the Void;
- However, Void cultists under Malzahar actually volunteered to sacrifice their livestock or even themselves. And there is no indication that Malzahar ever met Kaisa & her mother.
- In the old lore, Malzahar tried several times to recruit Kassadin, to no avail. Later on, Malzahar was directly responsible for sending Kassadin's daughter to the void.