|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
|"Submit to my designs."
- Playing As Kayle
- Using Intervention on a high-DPS ally can turn the tides of battle by giving your ally free reign to attack.
- Kayle can effectively do large amounts of damage or support her allies depending on her item build.
- Kayle benefits greatly from Attack Damage and Ability Power, making hybrid items like and very effective on her.
- If you wish to support your allies, items like can help you assist teammates.
- Playing Against Kayle
- Intervention only grants Kayle or her allies immunity to damage. Slows and stuns can still be applied, so trap them if they're being overzealous.
- Kayle is usually a fragile target. If you see her ultimate cast on an ally, switch to attacking her.
- Be sure to look at what items Kayle is building to determine what role she is fulfilling on her team.
- Ability Usage
- Mastery Usage
- Item Usage