|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
- Kayle's story, along with her sister, Morgana, closely resembles the story of Michael and Lucifer in the Christian epic poem .
- Kayle, along with Poppy, are the only champions for 450 that do not have the recommended attribute tag.
- Kayle is the first and so far only champion capable of giving full invulnerability to damage.
- With the exception to the Nexus Obelisk, which is unaffected by any forms of invulnerability.
- Along with Thresh they are the only champions to use ranged attacks without projectiles.
- She however remains the only champion that doesn't actually hit her target with anything while attacking it.
- Kayle is the first champion that had their dance changed after initial release. The next was Veigar.
- Kayle's dance references from here. series . The reference can be seen
- Kayle is the first champion to have their abilities reworked 3 times since her release.
- Kayle is the first champion to utilize their Chinese artwork in the NA, EUW and EUNE servers (zoomed in).
- As stated several times in The Journal of Justice and some League Judgements, Kayle works as an investigator, match moderator and bodyguard for the League.
- She often has had to intervene to save summoners and other champions from events gone wrong.
- For a time Kayle's attribute list incorrectly said she was a tank.
- Kayle shares a quote with Sion : "Lead me to battle".
- Kayle's Classic splash art received some tweaks, scheduled for release on the Kha'Zix patch, due to the similarities of the rock formations in this art and the image of the card.
- Silver Kayle is one of the four Collector's Edition skins, the other champions with this distinction are Alistar, Annie and Ryze. It can be obtained by buying the Retail Copy of the Collector's Edition.
- The Chinese Classic Kayle art is used as the Tribunal image. Also, it is the same image that it is used on the page "The Tribunal", on the game start screen (or lobby).
- Judgment Kayle was a free gift, given to those who played a certain number of games at the end of Season 1.
- The skin is a reference to the comic book character , most notably the shoulder plates.
- Battleborn Kayle was first leaked in Brand's art spotlight in which it was originally named Gunmetal Kayle which can be seen here.
- The story behind Kayle's Aether Wing skin is based on an alternate fantasy, in which, following the loss of her wings for unknown reasons, she has reclaimed the secrets of the master craftsmen that once inhabited her planet and forged a new pair of beautiful, transcendent ailerons and brought an end to the ancient war that plagued her people and lifted her world into paradise.
- Morgana is Kayle's sister and seeks to defeat her.
- Kayle had a part in subjugating Maokai when he accidentally came to life, she shielded the present crowd from the confused treant as he involuntarily unleashed blasts of arcane magic.
- This event, however, is presumably no longer canonical following the changes to Maokai's lore.
|Aether Wing Kayle's Theme|