|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
- "Kennen" means "to be familiar with" in German and Dutch.
- Kennen was one of the champions chosen from the Ionian pool available during the Ionia vs. Noxus match.
- Kennen's dance is a reference to a breakdance move called an airflare.
- Kennen is the third lightning themed Champion, the first being Ryze (Before his rework), the second being Blitzcrank and the fourth being Xerath
- The 'Eyes' in Kennen's quote of 'The Eyes Never Lie' when being picked may be referring to Shen Eye of Twilight, the leader of the three ninjas.
- He shares a quote witih Shen: "From the shadows."
- He shares a quote witih Irelia: "Balance in all things."
- It is a reference to the movie series.
- It bears a strong resemblance to from the .
- It is likely a reference to Jedi Master from the franchise.
- It is part of a "Medical" theme whom he shares with his fellow ninjas, Akali and Shen. This is may a tribute to the webcomic series , which stars an eponymous medical ninja.
- His artwork shows Cho'Gath having feasted on a blue melee minion, reference to one of the trailers of League of Legends.
- He throws instead of and has two big kunais on his back.
- He shares this theme with Varus.
- Kennen is a member of the Kinkou Order along with Akali and Shen. The three shadow warriors work together in order to preserve the balance in Valoran.
- Kennen and his fellow ninjas are at war with Zed and his Order of Shadows.
- However, unlike Akali, Kennen is more willing to forgive Zed if Zed is willing to seek redemption. 
- Kennen's parents reside in Bandle City.
- Kennen enjoys listening to Sona's music.