- Playing As
- Enemies are considered if they have no allies within a short distance. The damage of is massively increased against these targets.
- activates when Kha'Zix cannot be seen by the enemy team. Reactivate by using brush or . Don't forget to apply by autoattacking enemy champions.
- Kha'Zix has a great deal of freedom to choose where and when to fight. Pick your battles carefully to succeed.
- Playing Against
- deals bonus damage to targets that are . Gain an advantage by fighting near allied minions, champions, or turrets.
- and have long cooldowns. Kha'Zix is very vulnerable when these are not available.
- Ability Usage
- Rune Usage
- Item Usage
- Since Kha'Zix deals bonus damage (and its evolved Spikes slow more) against isolated targets, the most obvious solution is to avoid being isolated. Being near a minion or turret can be enough, since they deny Kha'Zix's isolation.
- It also means that avoiding being spread later in the game is an effective strategy. Assassins are generally countered by this since being near an allied tank can protect you from being bursted down by an assassin since they are at the risk of taking CC and dying. Against Kha'Zix in particular, this strategy is even more effective since he is even more reliant on fighting isolated enemies, compared to other assassins.
- Just be careful if Kha'Zix's team has champions like or , which can take advantage of teams that are clumped.
- Some champions have pets or clones that can be used to deny Kha'Zix's isolation. Examples include with his and the , or with his and his clone created by . Despite being untargetable, can also negate Kha'Zix's isolation.
- While Kha'Zix is pretty difficult to outduel if you are isolated, Kha'Zix is not a dedicated duelist. He will lose to actual duelists and some juggernauts, even when they are isolated. Examples include and which, with enough items, can fight Kha'Zix even when isolated.
- It's probably better to pick champions who can detect Kha'Zix even he is in stealth. & are probably the best choices against him because they can see Kha'Zix with & . Additionally to this is they are also durable enough to win 1v1 fights against him even if they are isolated.