Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Kha'Zix might come from 改 and 善 (Japanese: 'change' and 'good', combining to form 'improvement')
- Kha'Zix's production name was 'Teek'.
- Ryan 'Morello' Scott stated Kha'Zix is completely unrelated to canceled champion Omen.
- Kha'Zix was the last champion to feature an 'Art Spotlight'.
- When concealing himself (going in brush or using Void Assault) Kha'Zix will run in a different manner than usual.
- When acquiring Evolved Wings Kha'Zix will fly for a few seconds while moving ( Pulsefire Ezreal [ | and Monarch Kog'Maw [ | do the same)
- The Hunt is On! between Kha'Zix and Rengar references .
- Isolation references (Kha'Zix's main inspiration)
- Void Spike's projectiles might be referencing a from .
- Kha'Zix can spend evolution points on abilities he has not learned yet (doing this only benefits Taste Their Fear for the bonus range on basic attacks)
- Kha'Zix must spend evolution points before ranking up any ability if he has any unspent points after ranking up Void Assault.
- Kha'Zix is the only Voidborn champion without true damage on any ability (unlike Feast, Icathian Surprise, Furious Bite, Organic Deconstruction, and Lifeform Disintegration Ray)
- "Change... is good" references .
- "To truly know someone, eat them and walk a mile in their feet" might be referencing by .
- Kha'Zix and Skarner share the quote "Limb from limb".
- Classic Kha'Zix [ |
- He has acquired Evolved Enlarged Claws, Evolved Spike Racks, Evolved Wings and is ready to collect Evolved Active Camouflage.
- His / pose might be referencing from .
- Mecha Kha'Zix [ |
- He was the first release skin priced at 1350 (was bundled at 975 rather than the usual 50% discount)
- He has a single dedicated joke as well as animations when being stunned or knocked airborne.
- Void Spike becomes a flurry of rockets fired in a manner referencing from .
- He shares this theme with Mecha Aatrox [ | , Mecha Malphite [ | , and Mecha Zero Sion [ | .
- His eyes are red but emerald-green in-game.
- He resembles a and/or .
- He might be referencing the from .
- He shares this theme with Risen Fiddlesticks [ | , Guardian of the Sands Rammus [ | , Guardian of the Sands Skarner [ | , and Guardian of the Sands Xerath [ | .
- Helmet Bro can be seen in the foreground.
- He is based on the .
- He shares this theme with Death Blossom Elise [ | .
- Kha'Zix, Cho'Gath, Kog'Maw, Rek'Sai, and Vel'Koz each belong to different member species of the collective known as the Voidborn.
- Kha'Zix seeks to consume Rengar in order to evolve into the ultimate predator.