- Playing As
- Moving around between attacks while jungling will help you avoid damage.
- Pick which you want to pursue carefully; getting many of them is the key to success as the game goes on.
- Don't go in first to a large team fight. Wait for your teammates to initiate.
- Playing Against
- Kindred are fragile - turn the pressure up on them, and they will be forced to play cautiously.
- Clear the Wolf activates on jungle camps to slow down Kindred's damage output.
- When Kindred uses get inside, it stops all champions from dying.
- If you are playing someone with a displacement, try to knock Kindred or somone on her team out of her ultimate.
- Ability Usage
- Kindred's passive Mark of the Kindred can be used at the beginning of the game, but predict who you will be going for first
- Marks are an essential thing but put your own safety first and know when to go for the next mark
- If she gets an assist it still counts as getting the mark
- Using Kindred's Dance of Arrows before Wolf's Frenzy will give you a boost for escaping and the cooldown will be halved so that it can be used within a short amount of time.
- Utilize Dance of Arrows as a dodge move while also attacking or being attacked
- Wolf's Frenzy is a good way to keep enemies away from you for a little while in the lane or when being chased
- It also has vision
- Mounting Dread gives you a small chance to escape or catch up with enemies to finish them off
- The high damage at the third hit deals huge damage and can be increased with crit strike chance
- Lamb's Respite is a useful way of dropping your opponents HP down while surviving or a way to run and survive
- Don't stay in the circle for too long as it does have a limited time
- Be sure to be with teammates as they can help with dropping down HP or in need of an escape
- Its good to stay in the circle when in a ranged fight as you last longer and untimately, if the enemy is out of the circle, get a kill
- Mastery Usage
- Item Usage
- The set depends mostly on how Kindred is used
- Kindred has a tough time competing with other junglers as the junglers will often starve you of marks because they might know how powerful the passive can get in late game.