Kuo's foray into design began at an early age, where he forged humble ASCII creations from archaic systems known now only to myth and legend. Eventually, he pursued more noble goals such as the craft of working on mods that never see the light of day though he assures us they were amazing. Following this, he pursued computer science degree at UCLA, doing both his undergraduate and graduate degrees there. His gaming background mostly includes twitch action, single player immersion games as well as the fine art of filling bars by clicking the same button repeatedly.
Circuitous Logic: Once a day when faced with a debate, you may roll 2d6's. You may choose either result. For the effects of this dice roll, consult the ability "Circuitous Logic" found in page 42 of your manual!
- Fizz the Tidal Trickster (partly with Brian 'FeralPony' Feeney)
- Heimerdinger the Revered Inventor (rework)
- Lulu, the Fae Sorceress
- Nautilus the Titan of the Depths
- Orianna the Lady of Clockwork
- Renekton the Butcher of the Sands
- Riven the Exile
- Random system rework. RNG (Random Number Generator) is used for critical strikes.
- Season Three item rework/overhaul.
- Jayce the Defender of Tomorrow (cancelled rework)
- Season Four vision/support overhaul
- Season Six MYMU Items
|League of Legends: Designer|
Bradford 'CertainlyT' Wenban · Trevor 'Classick' Romleski · Steven 'Coronach' DeRose · Colt 'Ezreal' Hallam · Steve 'Guinsoo' Feak · August 'gypsylord' Browning · Hephastopheles · Siyang 'Issfire' · Andrei 'Meddler' van Roon · Ryan 'Morello' Scott · Mark 'Scruffy' Yetter · Jordan 'Wrekz' Anton · David 'Volty' Abecassis · Yegg · Daniel 'ZenonTheStoic' Klein · Subninja · Luke 'Rabid Llama' Rinard · Brian 'FeralPony' Feeney · Kevin 'Geeves' O'Brien · Tom 'Zileas' Cadwell · Beat Punchbeef · Andy 'fantasyworld' Ho · G-Mang
|Richard 'Brackhar' Hough · davin · Jeffrey 'Lyte' Lin · rjcombo · Status Kwoh · Alexander 'Xelnath' Brazie · Kuo-Yen 'Xypherous' Lo|