- 40 attack damage = 1440
- efficient. is
- The percentage armor penetration stat must have at least a value of 860 for to be gold efficient.
- armor than when an opponent has more than 28.6 armor. It becomes more effective than at 57.1 armor. It becomes more effective than five stacks of debuff at 100 armor. becomes more effective at penetrating
- Percentage armor penetration stacks multiplicatively with other percentage armor penetration abilities.
- If the increased physical damage from the 35% amour penetration can be thought of as increased AD, the passive must increase damage by 23.89 points (860 / 36 per AD = 23.89 AD), in order to be gold efficient.
- For this to occur, “Armor × (AD − 44.367) > 6825.7”, where Armor is the targets armor. This can be rounded to “Armor × (AD − 45) > 7000”, for ease of remembering. A graph of the unrounded equation can be seen to the right.