You may say your last words, with a whisper
Last Whisper is an advanced item in League of Legends.
Cost Analysis Edit
- The percentage armor penetration stat must have at least a value of 700g for Last Whisper to be gold efficient.
Similar Items Edit
- This item has an AP counterpart which is the Void Staff.
Patch History Edit
- Item cost increase to 2300 from 2135.
- Combine cost increase to 1025 from 860.
- Item cost reduced to 2135 from 2290.
- Combine cost reduced to 860 from 900.
- Armor penetration reduced to 35% from 40%.
- Now shows up as an upgrade from Pickaxe in the item shop.
- Total cost increased to 2290 from 2090.
- Recipe changed: Now requires Pickaxe and Long Sword instead of Recurve Bow and Long Sword.
- Combine cost increased to 700 from 500.
- Now provides +40 attack damage and 40% Armor penetration, instead of +40% attack speed, +10 attack damage and 40% Armor penetration.
- Unique armor penetration now functions with abilities (but still not against turrets).
- Bonus damage decreased to 10 from 20.
- Combine cost reduced to 500 from 750.
- No longer works on turrets.
June 19, 2009 Patch:
- Armor penetration increased to 40% from 33%.
May 23, 2009 Patch: Reworked
- Last Whisper now penetrates 33% of the defender's armor (Unique).
- Combine cost reduced to 750 from 850.
May 9, 2009 Patch:
- Fixed a bug which gave it an ability power ratio of 1.
- Fixed a bug which caused it to do bonus damage based on ability power.
May 1, 2009 Patch:
- Functionality changed to a "35% chance on hit to deal 1 Magic Damage for each point of Armor the target has" from a 50% chance to ignore all of the target's armor.
- Recipe cost increased to 750 from 600.