You may say your last words, with a whisper
Last Whisper is an advanced item in League of Legends.
Cost Analysis Edit
- The percentage armor penetration stat must have at least a value of 860g for Last Whisper to be gold efficient.
Similar Items Edit
Champion Abilities Edit
Percentage Armor penetration stacks multiplicatively with others champions percentage armor penetration abilities.
Total Percentage Armor penetration
- Darius's Apprehend passively grants him 38.25 / 41.5 / 44.75 / 48 / 51.25% armor penetration.
Patch History Edit
- Combine cost increased to 1065 from 1025 (total cost remains the same due to Long Sword's price being reduced).
- Item cost increase to 2300 from 2135.
- Combine cost increase to 1025 from 860.
- Item cost reduced to 2135 from 2290.
- Combine cost reduced to 860 from 900.
- Armor penetration reduced to 35% from 40%.
- Now shows up as an upgrade from Pickaxe in the item shop.
- Total cost increased to 2290 from 2090.
- Recipe changed: Now requires Pickaxe and Long Sword instead of Recurve Bow and Long Sword.
- Combine cost increased to 700 from 500.
- Now provides +40 attack damage and 40% Armor penetration, instead of +40% attack speed, +10 attack damage and 40% Armor penetration.
- Unique armor penetration now functions with abilities (but still not against turrets).
- Bonus damage decreased to 10 from 20.
- Combine cost reduced to 500 from 750.
- No longer works on turrets.
June 19, 2009 Patch:
- Armor penetration increased to 40% from 33%.
May 23, 2009 Patch: Reworked
- Last Whisper now penetrates 33% of the defender's armor (Unique).
- Combine cost reduced to 750 from 850.
May 9, 2009 Patch:
- Fixed a bug which gave it an ability power ratio of 1.
- Fixed a bug which caused it to do bonus damage based on ability power.
May 1, 2009 Patch:
- Functionality changed to a "35% chance on hit to deal 1 Magic Damage for each point of Armor the target has" from a 50% chance to ignore all of the target's armor.
- Recipe cost increased to 750 from 600.