- 25 attack damage = 875
- is gold efficient.
- The percentage armor penetration stat must have a gold value of at least 425 for to be gold efficient.
- 80 bonus armor. becomes gold efficient when used against targets with at least
- Percentage armor penetration stacks multiplicatively with other percentage armor penetration abilities.
- It is important to note that this item's penetration (and the items that build of it) can only penetrate bonus armor. Therefore, this item is less useful against targets which do not stack heavy amounts of armor, such as squishy champions. Against those targets, flat armor penetration from items like is a better choice.
- (outdated information) If the increased physical damage from the 35% amour penetration can be thought of as increased AD, the passive must increase damage by 23.89 points (860 / 36 per AD = 23.89 AD), in order to be gold efficient.
- For this to occur, “Armor × (AD − 44.367) > 6825.7”, where Armor is the targets armor. This can be rounded to “Armor × (AD − 45) > 7000”, for ease of remembering. A graph of the unrounded equation can be seen to the right.
- - outdated, can someone do the math on the new version