- 25 attack damage = 875
- is gold efficient.
- The percentage armor penetration stat must have a gold value of at least 425 for to be gold efficient.
- 80 bonus armor. becomes gold efficient when used against targets with at least
- Percentage armor penetration stacks multiplicatively with other percentage armor penetration abilities.
- If the increased physical damage from the 35% amour penetration can be thought of as increased AD, the passive must increase damage by 23.89 points (860 / 36 per AD = 23.89 AD), in order to be gold efficient.
- For this to occur, “Armor × (AD − 44.367) > 6825.7”, where Armor is the targets armor. This can be rounded to “Armor × (AD − 45) > 7000”, for ease of remembering. A graph of the unrounded equation can be seen to the right.