Make sure to stock up on some Poro-snax as we vote, discuss and recap all the things that happened this year in League.
|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
- LeBlanc was one of the champions chosen for the Noxian pool available during the 2010 Ionian Versus Noxus Grudge Match. She was not one of the selected champions, however.
- LeBlanc was designed by Coronach.
- Her name might be a reference to a character with the same name. In the beginning of the game, she uses illusions to trick others as well.
- LeBlanc's name in French literally means "The White". It could be a reference to the French mathematician , who used the name M. LeBlanc to attend a university despite women in her times not being allowed to do so.
- The reflecton in her old classic artwork is slightly different, possibly showing her old/true self, Evaine.
- Leblanc's outfit is quite similar to Alisa Bosconovitch from the Tekken Franchise.
- Prior to patch 3.9, LeBlanc's Mimic was the only ability in game that cost mana at rank one, but completely lost the cost upon reaching max rank.
- Her joke: "For my next trick, I'll make their life bar disappear." is a reference to the common stage magician routine where the performer will make their assistant or some large object "vanish" in front of an audience. It could also be connected to the false leak of her abilities, where her ultimate made her team's life bar disappear for the enemy team.
- LeBlanc's lines "Classic misdirection." and "Lying is, like, ninety-five percent of what I do." are likely references to the TV series .
- LeBlanc's line "Surprised to see me?" is likely a reference to the similar line spoken by Agent Smith from .
- Her "For my next trick, I'll make their life bar disappear." quote is similar to Shaco's joke: "For my next trick , I'll make you disappear.".
- LeBlanc and Shaco's joke is similar to a phrase said by Kefka from Final Fantasy VI.
- Her old artwork may be influenced by the Queen from
fairy tale and , due to the magic mirror in the background.
- Part of her design could be inspired by her namesake from Final Fantasy X-2
- LeBlanc is the first champion whose loading image and in-game icon do not represent the champion. In this instance, it focuses upon her clone.
- It is a reference to from Disney movie , based on the famous British children's book.
- Prestigious LeBlanc is a reference to magicians in general. Prestigious being a common "title", and the Prestige being the final and grandest part of a magician's act.
- The skin looks similar to from New Earth.
- This skin was released for the 2014 Harrowing event.
- This skin bares some similarities with .
- She also bares looks similar to Swain.
- When she recalls, her raven statue comes to life and resembles Swain's Beatrice.
- She is inspired by the work of , .
- LeBlanc's real name is Evaine. She no longer refers to herself by this name after taking on the mantle of Emilia LeBlanc, the Matron of The Black Rose society.
- LeBlanc is in an alliance with Swain, a former member of the Black Rose.
- LeBlanc, speculatively, may be the witch that killed Vayne's parents.
- There is a speculation that LeBlanc and the Black Rose organization are being secretly investigated by Vayne.
- Another speculation is that LeBlanc had impersonated Jarvan IV in the fight over Kalamanda: in official artwork from the Journal of Justice, LeBlanc's reflection can be seen where Jarvan's should have been in Swain's breastplate.
- She is being hunted by Kalista.