|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
- LeBlanc was one of the champions chosen for the Noxian pool available during the 2010 Ionian Versus Noxus Grudge Match. She was not one of the selected champions.
- LeBlanc was designed by Coronach.
- In French, "Le Blanc" literally means "The White". It could be a reference to the French mathematician
, who used the name M. LeBlanc to attend a university despite women in her times not being allowed to do so.
- Meanwhile, LeBlanc's true name, Evaine, is the French version of the name "Eve" which might reference the deception that occurred in the Genesis. Her current given name Emilia is the feminine form of the Roman nomen .
- A character bearing the same name and similar moves may have served as her base design concept. In the beginning of the game, she uses illusions to trick others as well.
- Prior to patch 3.9, LeBlanc's Mimic was the only ability in game that cost mana at rank one, but completely lost the cost upon reaching max rank.
- LeBlanc is one of a few champions to have multiple textures in one skin. When she uses Mirror Image, her clone will be of a different colour palette which can only be seen by LeBlanc and her allies. To the opposing team, the two LeBlancs look exactly the same, including copies of any external buffs and item effects active at the moment the clone is spawned (Prior to patch V5.22, clones did not duplicate external buff/active item effect particles).
- LeBlanc's given name is Evaine. She no longer refers to herself by this name after taking on the mantle of Emilia LeBlanc, the Matron of The Black Rose society.
- The reflection in her old classic artwork is slightly different, possibly showing her old/true self as Evaine.
- The Black Rose may be a historical reference to certain real-life secret organisations and mafias called the Black Hand, all of which are of European influences as well as having relations to assassinations. Two in particular include Serbia's Black Hand (Црна Рука) which was devoted to their country's unification, while Spain's (La Mano Negra) caused anarchic revolutions in the late 1800s.
- Her joke: "For my next trick, I'll make their life bar disappear." is a reference to the common stage magician routine where the performer will make their assistant or some large object "vanish" in front of an audience. It could also be connected to the false leak of her abilities, where her ultimate made her team's life bar disappear for the enemy team.
- LeBlanc's lines "Classic misdirection." and "Lying is like, ninety-five percent of what I do." are likely references to the TV series .
- LeBlanc's line "Surprised to see me?" is likely a reference to the similar line spoken by Agent Smith from .
- Her "For my next trick, I'll make their life bar disappear." quote is similar to Shaco's joke: "For my next trick , I'll make you disappear.".
- LeBlanc and Shaco's joke is similar to a phrase said by Kefka from Final Fantasy VI.
- LeBlanc's quote, "Would I lie?" is most likely a reference to Spaceballs, when Dark Helmet poses as King Roland to lure out and capture Princess Vespa.
- Her old artwork may be influenced by the Queen from
fairy tale and , due to the magic mirror in the background.
- Part of her design could be inspired by her namesake from Final Fantasy X-2.
- LeBlanc is the first champion whose loading image and in-game icon do not represent the champion. In this instance, it focuses upon her clone.
- It is a reference to from Disney movie , based on the famous British children's book.
- She shares this theme with Lulu.
- In this skins splash art, LeBlanc's Mirror Image can be seen holding a hat with a Poro with bunny ears inside it.
- Prestigious LeBlanc is a reference to magicians in general. Prestigious being a common "title", and the Prestige being the final and grandest part of a magician's act.
- The skin looks similar to from New Earth.
- This skin was released for the 2014 Harrowing event.
- This skin bares some similarities with .
- Her recall animation features the raven statue on her staff comes to life.
- She is inspired by the work of , .
- It is inspired after folklore depictions of dryads, faeries, and other European forest spirits.
- Poison Ivy, one of Batman's many known supervillains, may have had some additional influence.
- She shares this theme with Bard and Hecarim.
- Swain was a former comrade of LeBlanc. He was among the last members to depart from the Black Rose as many other military clans dissolved in favour of the current Noxian ruling.
- There is speculation that LeBlanc may be the witch that killed Vayne's parents, and that the Black Rose society are being secretly investigated by Vayne.
- Another speculation is that LeBlanc had impersonated Jarvan IV in the fight over Kalamanda: in official artwork from the Journal of Justice, LeBlanc's reflection can be seen where Jarvan's should have been in Swain's breastplate.
- She is being hunted by Kalista.