|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
|"Submit to my designs."
- Distortion is an effective method of harassment, as re-casting the spell will cause you to flash back to your casting position, giving an opportunity to deal damage with minimal risk of taking significant damage.
- Because of her no mana cost and fairly low cooldown ultimate , she may spam in lane if you want to create or minimize the pressure in line.
- If you are being chased, throw Ethereal Chains on the pursuer for the slow and potential snare.
- The second damaging part of Ethereal Chains can also trigger the mark from Sigil of Malice.
- When you end up in a team fight, you should consider utility of your spells over damage, and consider using Ethereal Chains as your Mimic spell for a double slow and longer snare.
- If your goal is to assassinate a single target quickly, prepare by casting Sigil of Malice on a random target to ready Mimic, as its enhanced form grants the quickest burst and is not dependent on maintaining the leash for Ethereal Chains.
- Mirror Image's clone acts like a pet. It will take commands similarly to Annie's Summon: Tibbers. It is wise to manually control it for the means of confusing the opponent, as a clone heading in a nonsensical direction after being summoned clearly betrays the real LeBlanc to the enemy.
- Remember to use ALT+RIGHT-CLICK to move your Mirror Image's clone.
- Mirror Image's clone is a champion type unit and therefore can also be hit by abilities only able to target champions such as Caitlyn's Ace in the Hole. Take advantage of this by trying to encourage your enemies to use their powerful champion targeting ultimates on your clone by putting yourself out of sight and controlling your clone like she were the original.
- Keep in mind that your clone's auto-attacks deal no damage which can give her away if an enemy notices this.
- It does, however, proc on-hit effects, like or .
- While it may seem unintuitive, is actually one of the best core items for LeBlanc. It affords her some cheap magic resist to increase her durability in lane, virtually eliminates her mana problems, and grants 20% cooldown reduction to increase the uptime of her combos.
- can be especially powerful during laning phase if you aren't afraid of dying to a gank. Be warned that LeBlanc is a snowbally champion already, and dying will set you back much further than if you'd simply bought AP.
- LeBlanc, as it increases durability and damage, while also negating early game Magic Resistance. It can also replace in many builds, allowing the use of other boots without sacrificing Magic Penetration. Never upgrade it into as the damage-over-time is worthless on a burst champion like LeBlanc. can be a good early game choice for
- Investing in an early magic resistance will significantly reduce her burst damage. Later in the game, you can build it into a and disrupt her combo. Otherwise, if you are playing a squishy mage or AD carry, she will be able to burst you down even late game due to good scaling. Do not neglect MR. for
- LeBlanc relies heavily on spell combos, especially with her Sigil of Malice and its mimic. Try to interrupt her spell combo in the middle of Sigil of Malice, as this will often force her back to wait for cooldown.
- This makes particularly effective against her as she has to land one of her non-targeted abilities before going full combo.
- Be sure not to use a champion who relies on skillshots or delayed AoE damage to fight her, her quadruple moves (with both Distortion's) can make her untouchable by champions such as Lux, Xerath, Diana, Ziggs or Zyra.
- Try to scare LeBlanc a bit to force her to use her dashes prior to a gank, as the long cooldown will make her an easy target.
- Mirror Image's clone does not carry buffs- use this to identify the real LeBlanc.
- Always wait for her passive to trigger before targeting her with an ultimate like Garen's Demacian Justice because otherwise she will most likely get away with Distortion.
- LeBlanc is extremely squishy so she is very vulnerable to hard CC and focus. Taking her out of the fight early prevents her from being able to burst down a carry.
- Mirror Image's stealth does not break the auto attacking AI's lock on her; allowing the autoattacking AI to continue without interruption can finish her off.
- LeBlanc is notorious for being able to burst down AP mid laners. However, because she specializes on bursting one target, having your jungler gank during her dives will cripple her aggression significantly and cause her to fall off prematurely.
- Warding brushes will make it harder for LeBlanc to juke using Distortion.
- LeBlanc has poor farming capabilities; if you're unable to make trades safely, then simply clear minion waves quickly to force her back.
- Silencing LeBlanc can prevent her from pulling off her combo or from juking your team.