The administrator noticeboard is a centralized location for alerting administrators to anything that requires or would benefit from their intervention or input. This includes, but is not limited to vandalism, edit conflicts, abusive users, important or heated discussions, site problems and backlogs in site maintenance. Please only edit this page if you either reporting something or directly responding to a question.
- If you are here to report a user or an IP that is clearly vandalizing the site (not merely being disruptive), please use League of Legends Wiki:Vandalism Reports instead.
Disrespectful Member on Aatrox/Skins Page.
He decided to point out speculation; I did (somewhat bluntly, but not aggressively) point out that "resemblance" does not mean that what Aatrox's appearance is a reference to what he was pointing out.
Instead of responding in a mature manner, he accused me of responding immaturely (when I did not) in a very hypocritical, immature post full of false accusations.
I respectfully ask that a mod please do something about this.
- Thank you for reporting this matter to the admins of the community. The comment has been deleted and the user warned. In the future, I suggest that you harden yourself. There are stupid and unkind people in the world, but because you are on the internet, you do not have to take offense at them. You are free to ignore them. Hope to see you around. — TehAnonymous <3 19:18, May 22, 2013 (UTC)
Login on comment
If one isn't logged on permanently on his computer, he gets no warning that he is already logged off. If he writes a comment, it goes straight to dev/null with no warning. Maybe it's intended, but it seems rude to me. Vlasec (talk) 20:25, June 29, 2013 (UTC)
- Nothing we can do about that, sorry. 18:47, July 20, 2013 (UTC)
Hello! A year ago on this IP address I started playing League of Legends of the word "ricsijs". Account was developed to level 30. Unfortunately, 16.07.2013 morning last play of the account, the same evening, someone else has started playing through my Account and changed the login password. May I ask you to help me recover my Account! Thanks in advance,Sincerely,Richards.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org because, unfortunately, we can't do anything for you here ;<. Best of luck in getting your account back. 18:46, July 20, 2013 (UTC)
File download on Champion pages
When accessing wiki entries for champions, a file called "ai" (43 bytes, from us-ads.openx.net) is attempting to be downloaded but is stopped by the prompt from the browser (IE10 a the moment). Not sure if its just part of this wiki or if it is something implemented by Wikia but I thought the admins should know.
- Unfortunately it's implemented by Wikia so there isn't anything we can do directly to stop it on our end. I'll make sure to let Wikia know about this though, I'm sure they wouldn't be happy with their ads potentially driving away traffic. Thank you for reporting this. 15:08, August 22, 2013 (UTC)
Need help locating image
um... not really sure how to do this but i need to ask for the poster/uploader etc of the Background image for the wiki ( the one with blitz amumu ez riven noct and graves) can i get a copy or link to the location of this image in full ( since 1/2 of it is missing bc of the wiki) i want it as my background and om gonna ask for permission to use it on a T shirt for my self
- Please improve your grammar; it will get you far. http://wallbase.cc/wallpaper/2914305 — TehAnonymous <3 03:59, September 9, 2013 (UTC)
hey tyvm my grammar is bad and i feel bad but it was like 4 AM. when i posted. also where did graves go in this image it seems to be taken from a different angle o.O ( still awesome so ty)
User adding page for fake champion?
The following seems completely made up. It's not even a well balanced champion. Maybe some admin could delete it? http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Vivian,_the_Ravenous_Beauty --18.104.22.168 02:23, September 15, 2013 (UTC)
Vi's portrait still vandalized on main page
Vi's champion protrait still features the X over her face on the home page, while the actual wiki page has been reverted to the pre-"vandalism" state. What did the Piltover Enforcer due to deserve this fate? I would change it myself, but alas I have no edit ability for the front page. Joeshmo101 (talk) 07:23, September 29, 2013 (UTC)
I was banned on 10.04.2013 because of inactivity. but this is not the case. because my internet is supported and I could not do anything. so I ask you pick up the spell. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs)
- We are not Riot-affiliated, so cannot assist you in this matter. Please try http://support.leagueoflegends.com — TehAnonymous <3 00:50, October 5, 2013 (UTC)
please help me get it back count on you
Riot, stole my acc please help me get it back count on you
- Zed and Master Yi's pages are vandalized by user Neekerineekeri —Preceding unsigned comment added by Saintshing (talk • contribs)
Nystus Removing Cost Analyses
Earlier today the user Nystus removed the Cost Analysis sections from all of our item pages. I saw no discussion of this action in the forums or in his contribution history, so I reverted his roughly 150 edits. If this was decided on by the community & I'm somehow missing it, please fill me in--but if not, his actions are way out of line, & something a user w/ 11,000 edits should know not to do. A cursory glance at his user page leads me to believe he's also likely to reinstate his edits, so I thought I'd give you guys a heads up in case he does so. Thanks. Knives182 (talk) 04:10, January 23, 2014 (UTC)
- It was never discussed. Nystus just did it on his own behalf while Willbachbakal and I were having a discussion on the chat about %MS that lead to nowhere. I would have reverted on the spot, but for the time, BryghtShadow told me just to wait. So I was just waiting until I could discuss with some other admins about this. ClariS (talk) 04:23, January 23, 2014 (UTC)
- Effectively, all of the reasoning behind this happened in chat and the changes followed right away. I may be biased as I like the cost analysis section on the item articles, but I think that if any decision is to be made on this it should first be discussed on the wiki proper. --Willbachbakal (talk) 04:42, January 23, 2014 (UTC)