|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
- Lee Sin was designed by Coronach.
- Lee Sin's name is a of the word "listen."
- Lee Sin is voiced by David Wenham.
- A rough translation of his name in Spanish is "no reading".
- His name written in Chinese/Japanese is 李青, which literally means "Plum Azure/Blue/Green", here. In Japanese is it pronounced as "Ri Sei" (Ree-say).
- His self-immolation from the lore is a reference to the who publicly set himself on fire. He did this as an act of protest against the persecution of Buddhism in South Vietnam.
- Lee Sin is the first champion to feature two champion spotlights, a real one and a fake one for April Fool's.
- Lee Sin is the first champion to use energy that is not a ninja. Though, similar to the other ninjas, he is a champion that hails from Ionia.
- Lee Sin shares a quote with Soraka, "Where am I needed?"
- Lee Sin is one of seven champions to have more than four skills, the others being Nidalee, Jayce, Elise, Karma, Heimerdinger, and Gnar.
- Lee Sin was the second champion to have more than four skills.
- Lee Sin is the first monk type champion announced but the second to be released after Udyr.
- Lee Sin is the only allegedly cancelled Champion to be introduced to the game under his original name.
- Lee Sin was a cancelled Champion that got brought back by community popularity and support.
- Lee Sin's dance style is referenced to one of 'Mighty Steel Legs' moves in the movie Shaolin Soccer. A side-by-side comparison can be seen here.
- Lee Sin is the first champion to be re-designed and to be given a re-launch skin in technicality as his classic skin was originally the Traditional Lee Sin skin, however the change occurred before his release.
- According to Lee Sin's champion page in the client his ultimate, Dragon's Rage, was "taught to him by Jesse Perring, although Lee sin does not kick players off the map."
- For April Fool's, the original Classic skin artwork used to have the deceased champion Urf, the Manatee, who could be seen at the bottom left of the artwork.
- It resembles how he looked before his official release (seen in the second official trailer), here.
- It was meant to show his appearance during his time as a summoner in training.
- This skin is released in Lunar Revel 2012. It is a tribute to Bruce Lee, the famed martial artist/actor of 1970's action movies. The skin seems to be specifically referencing his trademark look first seen in Enter the Dragon.
- Lee Sin's idle animation are Bruce Lee's mannerisms when he is serious.
- Lee Sin in the Chinese servers happens to also have the same character written for his last name (李) as Bruce Lee's, which literally means "plum", and with it being a common Chinese surname.
- It was created to celebrate the launch of League of Legends in Thailand and pays homage to , a combat sport native to the country.
- This is the third non-legendary skin to have a different dance animation from the original skin, prior being Jurrasic Cho'Gath and Dynasty Ahri. His dance is referenced from the movie "Ong Bak". A side-by-side comparison can be seen here .
- He is very similar to outfit from the series .
- Orianna can be seen in the back and Lee Sin talking to Nidalee. You can also see a on the left pole.
- He shares this theme with Ziggs, Leona, Graves and Renekton.
- Lee Sin was once a summoner-in-training at the League, before committing a devastating incident which left him with profound guilt. After the devastating incident, he traveled to the Shojin Monastery in Ionia in order to repent, becoming a brethren to the monks there.
- Lee Sin's former mentor was High Councilor Reginald Ashram, the first leader of the League.
- Lee Sin has a sister from the now liberated province of Galrin.
- Lee Sin did an interview with L. B. Briskes on a raft over Lake Contemplation.
- According to the Forum and Pool Party Lee Sin Splash Art, Lee Sin and Nidalee might be considered an affectionate couple.
|Pool Party Theme|