is a tier 5 Resolve mastery with 5 ranks. 
- Tier 5 Resolve mastery with 5 ranks.
- Grants 0.6 / 1.2 / 1.8 / 2.4 / 3 bonus armor and 0.6 / 1.2 / 1.8 / 2.4 / 3 bonus magic resistance for each nearby enemy champion.
Legendary Guardian was a tier 6 Defense mastery with 1 ranks.
Effect per Rank
- Grants 3 armor and 3 magic resistance for each nearby visible enemy champion within 700 units.
- Requires 20 points in Defense.
- Legendary Guardian is functionally the same as .
- Removed due to Season 2016.
- Moved to tier 6 from 5.
- Ranks reduced to 1 from 4.
- Armor per nearby enemy champion changed to 3 from 1 / 2 / 3 / 4.
- Magic resistance per nearby enemy champion increased to 3 from 0.5 / 1 / 1.5 / 2.
- Undocumented - Removed: Reducing the duration of crowd control effects by 15%.
- Undocumented - New Effect: Grants 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 armor and 0.5 / 1 / 1.5 / 2 magic resistance for each nearby visible enemy champion (900 range)
- Moved to tier 5 from 6.
- Required range to gain bonus armor and magic resistances from enemy champions reduced to 700 from 900.
- Fixed a bug where the name had gotten swapped with the Tenacious mastery.
- Tier 6 Defense mastery with 1 rank.
- Reduces the duration of crowd control effects by 15%.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.