|"You belong in a museum!"
The subject of this article was removed from League of Legends.
|Passive||Unique: Your champion gains 32 health per stack, receiving 2 stacks for a kill and 1 stack for an assist. This effect can stack 20 times; you lose a third of your stacks if you die. At 20 stacks, your champion takes 15% less damage.|
|Menu||Defense > Health|
|Item cost||1275g (800g)|
1275 gold (800 gold)
- granted 820 total health at 20 stacks.
- Health was valued at around 2.6 gold per point at basic tier. The item would begin to break even at 10 stacks, a few more if you were comparing it to advanced and/or legendary items.
- True damage was not reduced by the damage reduction.
- , , and were a trio of "Snowball Sister Items" that shared a stack feature based on champion kills/assists.
- Even at 20 stacks did not give the most health of any item. would give 820 health compared to base amount of 1000 (max 1270).
- The 15% damage reduction increased effective health by a raw 15%, providing extremely powerful synergy with health and armor/magic resist. The trifecta of percent damage reduction, resists, and health scales multiplicatively and can be compared analogously to the triple offensive scaling of critical hits, attack damage, and attack speed.
- Not including other sources of health or resists, this gave a fully stacked Leviathan an effective health of 943.
- As a single purchase without including armor/magic resist, it would require a total of 2180 health for a fully stacked to provide an effective health equal to a fully stacked (at Warmog's contemporaneous value of 1270 health).
- However, with any complementary source of resists, Leviathan easily outscaled Warmog's Armor.
- The stacking buff granted by when a kill or assist was scored was called "Leviathan Armor".
- cost less at 1110g, and provided more health up to 7 stacks.