|"You belong in a museum!"
The subject of this article was removed from League of Legends.
|Passive||Unique: Your champion gains 32 health per stack, receiving 2 stacks for a kill and 1 stack for an assist. This effect can stack 20 times; you lose a third of your stacks if you die. At 20 stacks, your champion takes 15% less damage.|
|Menu||Defense > Health|
|Item cost||1275g (800g)|
- granted 820 total health at 20 stacks.
- Health was valued at around 2.6 gold per point at basic tier. The item would begin to break even at 10 stacks, a few more if you were comparing it to advanced and/or legendary items.
Similar Items Edit
- True damage was not reduced by the damage reduction.
- , , and were a trio of "Snowball Sister Items" that shared a stack feature based on champion kills/assists.
- Even at 20 stacks did not give the most health of any item. would give 820 health compared to base amount of 1000.
- The 15% damage reduction increased effective health, but not at a fixed amount. The effective health granted by the 15% reduction increased with more armor/magic resist, where 0 armor/magic resist granted 17.6% increase while 100 armor/magic resist granted 35.3% increase. Due to how the damage reduction scaled, it was more efficient on champions with a high health ratings.
- Not including base stats, this gave a fully stacked Leviathan an effective health of 965.
- As a single purchase without including armor/magic resist, it would take a base health of 1733 for a fully stacked to provide an effective health equal to a fully stacked (at 1270 health).
- Almost all champions would have more than 1733 health by level 18, meaning the health granted by a fully stacked Leviathan would almost always outstrip Warmog's Armor at end game.
- The stacking buff granted by when a kill or assist was scored was called "Leviathan Armor".
- cost less at 1110g, and provided more health up to 7 stacks.