Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"Regrettably, I must retire in order to find a digestive."
- health at 20 stacks. granted 820 total
- Health was valued at around 2.6 gold per point at basic tier. The item would begin to break even at 10 stacks, a few more if you were comparing it to advanced and/or legendary items.
- True damage was not intended to be reduced by the damage reduction, but due to a bug it did reduce truedamage for most of its time in the game.
- Snowball Sister Items" that shared a stack feature based on champion kills/assists. , , and were a trio of "
- At 20 stacks the health of any item if it were still in the game. would give 820 health compared to base amount of 800. At various points during its existence, however, Warmog's sometimes gave a higher amount of base health, and could scale to grant significantly more. would give the most
- The 15% damage reduction increased effective health by a raw 15%, providing extremely powerful synergy with health and armor/magic resist. The trifecta of percent damage reduction, resists, and health scales multiplicatively and can be compared analogously to the triple offensive scaling of critical hits, attack damage, and attack speed.
- Not including other sources of health or resists, this gave a fully stacked Leviathan an effective health of 943.
- As a single purchase without including armor/magic resist, it would require a total of 2180 health for a fully stacked
to provide an effective health equal to a fully stacked (at Warmog's contemporaneous value of 1270 health).
- However, with any complementary source of resists, Leviathan easily outscaled Warmog's Armor.
- The stacking buff granted by when a kill or assist was scored was called "Leviathan Armor".
cost less at 1110g, and provided more health up to 7 stacks.
- If one has a and the upgrade cost of 800 gold, selling the Ruby Crystal grants a total of 1132 gold: enough to buy a Giant's Belt.