+50 ability power|
Defense > Health|
Magic > Ability Power
|Item cost||2900g (980g)|
Cost Analysis Edit
- The magic penetration stat and passive combined must have at least a value of 1020g for to be gold efficient.
Similar Items Edit
- This item has synergy with , as it will slow champions on-spell-hit and apply the debuff, which will deal double damage because of the slow.
- Note, however, that the slow only lasts 1.5 seconds while the DoT occurs over 3 seconds, so the outcome will be 9% instead of 12% for a single spell cast.
- Spell damage refers to damage dealt by spell-casts, and is not specific about damage type. This does not include: on-hit items (such as ), abilities which apply on-hit effects (such as Infinite Duress), and on-hit abilities
- This item's passive also works with certain damage dealing item actives, such as , and .
Liandry's Torment procs every half a second. Liandry will tick 6 times, and each tick does 1% of enemy current health as magic damage. Damage is doubled if enemy movement is impaired, dealing 2% magic damage every tick. Damage from each tick is calculated individually.
The Liandry's Torment checks on every half a second if an enemy is under specified Crowd Control and applies an amplified tick if found and usual if not.
- The item was referred to as Liandry's Lament in several Riot posts, and is occasionally referred to as such.
- The item was originally going to be called Zephyr's Lament, but was later changed to Liandry's Torment.
- The item was named after the leader of unofficial russian client developed team LiaNdrY, to reward his contribution to official russian client of League.