|Passive||Unique – Spellblade: After using an ability, your next basic attack deals 75% base AD (+ 50% AP) bonus magic damage. 2 second cooldown.|
Magic > Ability Power
Movement > Other Movement Items
|Item cost||3000g (940g)|
3000 gold (850 gold)
- is gold efficient.
- For the item to be gold efficient, the Spellblade effect must be worth at least 463g.
- The lowest base movement speed in the game is 325. At this speed, grants 16.25 movement speed.
- The movement speed stat only increases flat movement speed, and will not interact with other percentage increases.
- 's passive is considered an on-hit effect and, as such, is capable of being applied to skills such as Ezreal's Mystic Shot and Gangplank's Parrrley, which effectively adds a 50% AP ratio to those abilities in addition to their natural AD/AP ratios.
- scales with ability power while scales with base attack damage. For some hybrid champions, it may be better to buy because once the champion reaches level 18, it becomes impossible to increase the damage from with items compared to . The proc from far surpasses with a alone on the majority of champions, not to mention other AP items.
- does not proc spell vamp nor lifesteal.
- is especially deadly if combined with an AA modifier, such as Mordekaiser's Mace of Spades or Twisted Fate's Pick A Card massively increasing the AP ratio on the ability, and is even more effective if the user can force the use only minding the 2 second cooldown.
- Similar to , synergizes well with cooldown reduction, enabling champions to proc the bonus damage as often as possible while minding the 2 second cooldown; the 10 second bonus damage buff does not stack. Using two skills in quick succession will not accrue two stacks of bonus damage, but one.
- proc can be countered by Jax's Counter Strike and Fiora's Riposte.
- The effect by can be seen on the champion as a purple glow. For example, Kog'Maw will have a glowing mouth, Shaco will have glowing hands, and Master Yi will have a glowing sword, etc. The glow only appears after using an ability.