- Once cast the ice will expand from the main target, creating an slow field. When an enemy comes in contact for the first time with the ice they will be damaged and a small visual and sound effect will be produced. This can only happen once per cast. If a champion has a spell shield the first they touch the ice it will be popped and they will become immune to any damage from that cast
- It takes about 1 second for the slow field to fully form
- There is a ~0.4 seconds delay before the main target ( if it's an enemy) is stunned and damaged. If a champion becomes untargetable in that delay it will be able to avoid the damage and stun. The ice field will be formed anyways.
- If a champion blinks or dashes away in the moment Lissandra casts Frozen Tombo on them they will arrive to their destination damaged and stunned, but the slow field will form in their original location
- This causes a significant visual error, as the main glacier will travel with the target while the slow field remains in place
- If she casts it on herself Lissandra will be invulnerable AND untargetable. This mean she can not be killed or damaged by any posible means during Frozen Tomb, not even by the Nexus Obelisk or damage over time