Learn how to send your enemies toin this Champion Spotlight.
An extremely mobile, mana-efficient mage,relies more heavily on crowd control and kiting than raw burst damage. Her unique suite of abilities makes her an excellent choice for either a roaming mid or a safe, self-sufficient top laner in a double AP comp.
Learn some tips, tricks, sample mastery and rune builds, and more in the Lissandra Champion Spotlight.
- Playing As
- You can instantly use your on yourself by pressing the self cast key and the ultimate key at once (Alt + R by default)
- Casting and then running in the opposite direction will leave your enemies uncertain which way you'll actually go.
- Lissandra's abilities are shorter range than those of many mages. As a result, buying items that offer both ability power and defense, like and , can be a great choice to help her both survive and deal damage.
- Playing Against
- The best way to stop Lissandra from moving using her is to immobilize her before she reactivates it.
- Lissandra's has a long cooldown at early ranks; engage her while it's on cooldown.
- Lissandra's only slows the first unit it hits. Approach Lissandra from behind your team's minions to avoid being slowed.
- Ability Usage
- Since W does not interrupt Lissandra's movement, it's the best skill to start a combo.
- Land your E then use flash to avoid and then re cast for a safe blink.
- You can buy a Hextech item for a combo boost, like GLP or Protobelt.
- For a really gap close enemy on top lane, you can focus on W and the use your Q for last hits.
- Mastery Usage
Get Deathfire's Touch for tankers and bruisers, the damage over time will prove useful since it will negate some of the health regen. And will work really good with a Liandry's Torment.
Thunderlord's Decree against squish enemies or if you are going on the mid lane.
- Item Usage
- Avoid choosing any assassin such as Zed or Fizz against Lissandra. She can mostly outpoke them with Ice Shard & Negate their burst combo with Frozen Tomb.
- Choosing a DPS based Mage like Cassiopeia & a poke based Mage like Lux & Syndra means trouble for her.
- In teamfights, Lissandra can combo Zhonya's Hourglass & Frozen Tomb against your team, it could give you lesser chance of winning a teamfight against a team with Lissandra. Watch out if Lissandra has Zhonya's as she can combo it with her ult against your team.
- is considered the best counter to because his mid-late game mobility thanks to Riftwalk means Lissandra would have a lesser chance of catching him but be wary that Kassadin has a weak early game so outpoking Kass early can negate his late game potential.