Learn how to send your enemies to an icy grave in this Champion Spotlight.
An extremely mobile, mana-efficient mage, Lissandra relies more heavily on crowd control and kiting than raw burst damage. Her unique suite of abilities makes her an excellent choice for either a roaming mid or a safe, self-sufficient top laner in a double AP comp.
Learn some tips, tricks, sample mastery and rune builds, and more in the Lissandra Champion Spotlight.
- Playing As Lissandra
- You can instantly use your ultimate on yourself by pressing the self cast key and the ultimate key at once (Alt + R by default)
- Casting Glacial Path and then running in the opposite direction will leave your enemies uncertain which way you'll actually go.
- Lissandra's abilities are shorter range than those of many mages. As a result, buying items that offer both ability power and defense, like and , can be a great choice to help her both survive and deal damage.
- Playing Against Lissandra
- The best way to stop Lissandra from moving using her Glacial Path is to immobilize her before she reactivates it.
- Lissandra's Ring of Frost has a long cooldown at early ranks; engage her while it's on cooldown.
- Lissandra's Ice Shard only slows the first unit it hits. Approach Lissandra from behind your team's minions to avoid being slowed.
- Ability Usage
- Since W does not interrupt Lissandra's movement, it's the best skill to starta combo.
- Land your E then use flash to avoid and then re cast for a safe blink.
- You can buy a Hextech item for a combo boost, like GLP or Protobelt.
- For a really gap close enemy on top lane, you can focus on W and the use your Q for last hits.
- Mastery Usage
Get Deathfire's Touch for tankers and bruisers, the damage over time will prove useful since it will negate some of the health regen. And will work really good with a Liandry' Torment.
Thunderlord's Decree against squish enemies or if you are going on the mid lane.
- Item Usage