Learn how to send your enemies toin this Champion Spotlight.
An extremely mobile, mana-efficient mage,relies more heavily on crowd control and kiting than raw burst damage. Her unique suite of abilities makes her an excellent choice for either a roaming mid or a safe, self-sufficient top laner in a double AP comp.
Learn some tips, tricks, sample mastery and rune builds, and more in the Lissandra Champion Spotlight.
- Playing As
- You can instantly use your on yourself by pressing the self cast key and the ultimate key at once (Alt + R by default)
- Casting and then running in the opposite direction will leave your enemies uncertain which way you'll actually go.
- Lissandra's abilities are shorter range than those of many mages. As a result, buying items that offer both ability power and defense, like and , can be a great choice to help her both survive and deal damage.
- Playing Against
- The best way to stop Lissandra from moving using her is to immobilize her before she reactivates it.
- Lissandra's has a long cooldown at early ranks; engage her while it's on cooldown.
- Lissandra's only slows the first unit it hits. Approach Lissandra from behind your team's minions to avoid being slowed.
- Ability Usage
- Since W does not interrupt Lissandra's movement, it's the best skill to start a combo.
- Land your E then use flash to avoid and then re cast for a safe blink.
- You can buy a Hextech item for a combo boost, like GLP or Protobelt.
- For a really gap close enemy on top lane, you can focus on W and the use your Q for last hits.
- Rune Usage
- Item Usage
- Avoid choosing any assassin such as Zed or Fizz against Lissandra. She can mostly outpoke them with Ice Shard & Negate their burst combo with Frozen Tomb.
- Choosing a DPS based Mage like Cassiopeia & a poke based Mage like Lux & Syndra means trouble for her.
- In teamfights, Lissandra can combo Zhonya's Hourglass & Frozen Tomb against your team, it could give you lesser chance of winning a teamfight against a team with Lissandra. Watch out if Lissandra has Zhonya's as she can combo it with her ult against your team.
- is considered the best counter to because his mid-late game mobility thanks to Riftwalk means Lissandra would have a lesser chance of catching him but be wary that Kassadin has a weak early game so outpoking Kass early can negate his late game potential.