Learn how to send your enemies to an icy grave in this Champion Spotlight.
An extremely mobile, mana-efficient mage, Lissandra relies more heavily on crowd control and kiting than raw burst damage. Her unique suite of abilities makes her an excellent choice for either a roaming mid or a safe, self-sufficient top laner in a double AP comp.
Learn some tips, tricks, sample mastery and rune builds, and more in the Lissandra Champion Spotlight.
- Playing As Lissandra
- You can instantly use your ultimate on yourself by pressing the self cast key and the ultimate key at once (Alt + R by default)
- Casting Glacial Path and then running in the opposite direction will leave your enemies uncertain which way you'll actually go.
- Lissandra's abilities are shorter range than those of many mages. As a result, buying items that offer both ability power and defense, like and , can be a great choice to help her both survive and deal damage.
- Playing Against Lissandra
- The best way to stop Lissandra from moving using her Glacial Path is to immobilize her before she reactivates it.
- Lissandra's Ring of Frost has a long cooldown at early ranks; engage her while it's on cooldown.
- Lissandra's Ice Shard only slows the first unit it hits. Approach Lissandra from behind your team's minions to avoid being slowed.
- Ability Usage
- Mastery Usage
- Item Usage