Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Lissandra's story might be referencing 's from as well as 's from .
- The Battle for Freljord between Lissandra, Ashe, and Sejuani resembles The Hunt is On! between Kha'Zix and Rengar (the difference being none of the tribal leaders gain any gameplay bonuses for participating in their own quest)
- Lissandra is one of the few champions to have self-affecting crowd control (the others being Caitlyn, Rumble, Sion, Varus, Vi, Xerath, and Ziggs)
- Lissandra is the only champion to possess a single-targeted ability ( Frozen Tomb) that can be used on herself but not on allies.
- Lissandra, Elise, and Lucian are the only champions to feature a monologue on their login screens.
- Lissandra manipulating Dark Ice might be referencing the from .
- "Is it cold in here, or is it just me?" resembles "Is it hot in here or is it just me?!"
- Lissandra and Gregor share the quote "I am Iceborn".
- "Plans within plans" references .
- " You really picked the wrong side" might be implying it was Lissandra and the Frostguard who imprisoned the Burning Vengeance.
- Lissandra is the very last living Iceborn ( maybe)
- Lissandra will tell the story of the Howling Abyss if one waits 30 seconds after winning a game there.
- Lissandra's eyes were mauled by an Ursine ( Volibear's people) before she became Iceborn. After she became one she managed to overcame her blindness through ice manipulation.
- Lissandra might use echo location to guide herself (considering how she shouts after using any of her abilities)
- The Howling Abyss bridge can be seen in the background.
- She resembles Elesh Norn from 
- She might be referencing Akasha from .
- She might have been inspired by from .
- She resembles the from .
- Frozen Tomb becomes an (she encases herself in it when )
- Glacial Path's claw resembles the Artificer's from .
- Her name might be refencing from ('Queen of Blades')
- She might have been inspired by from and the from .
- Multiple iBlitzcrank [ | units can be seen in the background.
- She shares this theme with Program Camille [ | , and Program Soraka [ | (she can be seen in the foreground as a hologram).
- Lissandra, Avarosa, and Serylda were three Iceborn sisters who served the Frozen Watchers until Avarosa decided to fight for independence, which Lissandra saw as betraying the ones who gave them everything in exchange for 'small' things.
- Lissandra murdered Avarosa (Serylda's fate is unknown). Centuries later (and knowledge of the Watchers completely erased by Lissandra's hand) their descendants ( Ashe and Sejuani respectively) are in open civil war for the future of the Freljord, the perfect moment for Lissandra to strike and pave the way for the Watchers' return.
- Lissandra has found an uneasy ally on Trundle and the Ice Trolls (the King may betray her at any moment)
- Lissandra was the 'Seeker', the intermediary between the Iceborn and the Watchers. The Sejuani's possession (how the Winter's Wrath got it is uncertain) used to be hers, but it's now in
- Lissandra met with Quinn and Valor in the Frostguard citadel during their Journey into the Freljord.
- Lissandra is being targeted by Kalista for betraying the Iceborn and murdering Avarosa.