- 400 health = 1066.67
- 20 magic resist = 360
- 10% cooldown reduction = 300
- 100% health regen = 300
- 15 magic resist per affected allied champion = 270 (1350 with 5 affected allied champions)
- 345 health as shield at level 18, reaching from 920 with 1 affected allied champion up to 4600 with 5 affected champions.
- aura. While the aura is affecting the wielder and no one else, the item is gold efficient. If the wielder also makes full use of the active at level 18, this item is gold efficient. base stats are efficient without the active or
- The aura adds efficiency per affected allied champion, increasing the effiency up to with 5 affected champions.
- The active adds efficiency per affected champion at level 18, increasing the effiency up to with 5 affected champions.
- If all teammates in a 5v5 game mode make full use of the active and the aura at level 18, this item is gold efficient.
- This item was inspired by the Iron Solari Conclave, a fan-made forum group that was named after Leona and is supported by IronStylus. Numerous other groups, led by various Riot staff members, were also formed and "warred" with the Iron Solari, but the Iron Solari were arguably the most successful.
- If more than 1 champion carries this item, the buff of the aura will grant to even another carrier but cannot stack any further than twice, thus if 3 champions carry this item you only gain the benefits twice, once from yourself and once from the allied aura.
- This item's active will not stack. More than one ally using this item will only refresh the shield on nearby allies.
- This item's active applies a debuff, , to all shielded allies, where any newly applied shield from other within the next 8 seconds will only be 50% as effective.
- The active uses the greater value between the wielder and the recipient's level to calculate the strength of the recipient's shield.