Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A highly-mobile ranged damage dealer, Lucian shines when blasting enemies with Piercing Light and quickly repositioning himself with Relentless Pursuit to unleash more pain or retreat from counterattacks and jungle ganks. By tagging enemies with Ardent Blaze and activating The Culling, Lucian gains the speed boost needed to chase down opponents, unload massive damage and secure kills. And since Lightslinger enables double on-hit procs of life steal, red buff and more, Lucian can overcome opponents in duels and in-lane trades with strategic use of his abilities.
Put evil in its place - 6 feet under - as Lucian with sample masteries, tactics and more in this Champion Spotlight.
- Playing As Lucian
- For optimal burst, try to combine Relentless Pursuit into Piercing Light.
- Ardent Blaze actually explodes in a star pattern. Try to line it up so the spokes hit enemy champions.
- Once you have chosen an angle for The Culling, you cannot change it. Pick your moment well!
- Because of Lightslinger, Lucian benefits more from Attack Damage than he does from Attack Speed.
- Playing Against Lucian
- Lucian has strong burst, but little sustained damage.
- Lucian cannot change the aim of The Culling. Take advantage of this by avoiding the angle of the bullets.
- Piercing Light does not give Lucian extra Attack Range. He still needs to find a target in range to line up his shot. Avoid Piercing Light by anticipating the angle Lucian will choose.
- Ability Usage
- Mastery Usage
- Lucian as Lightslinger will both apply the bonus damage and generate stacks. is the best choice for
- is another option in difficult games where sustaining at low health is necessary.
- Item Usage