Luden's Echo is a legendary item in League of Legends.
- spell effects, regardless of the type of damage. will trigger on any source of damage which triggers
- Each spell cast will generate 10 charge.
- Toggled abilities do not count as spell casts, such as , , / , and .
- Moving by any means provides 5 charges for every 100 in-game units (approximately 1 Teemo diameter) traveled. This includes walking, using dash or blink abilities like or , or casting or being pulled or knocked back.
- The damage dealt by Luden's Echo will apply spell effects from items as an area of effect ability.
- Spell vamp is reduced to one-third effectiveness.
- will apply a 20% slow.
- Note that Luden's Echo does not affect the classification of the triggering ability - a single-target ability, such as , is still treated a single-target ability for applying its own spell effects.
- Luden's Echo will not apply champion-specific spell effects, such as , nor duplicate the effects of a champion ability (e.g. will not blind all enemies hit and will not generate AP for every enemy hit).
- With large scale AoE effects, the item will pick a main target based on the pick order.
- Basic attacks under the following conditions will trigger Luden's Echo's damage, as they are considered spells that cause ability damage:
- ( )
- when hitting a marked target
- (activation effect) and (persistent effect)
- This item was designed to replace the removed as the third high-end AP item.
- The name "Luden's Echo" was data-mined from the PBE update pushed on 2015-02-17. The item was later enabled for testing with placeholder name "Item 3285".
- The name "Luden's Echo" comes from a player who reached 1000 referrals on the old Refer-A-Friend system.
- During testing on the PBE, the item's icon was a purple recolor of .