|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
- Lulu was designed by Xypherous.
- Lulu is voiced by Faye Mata.
- Lulu used to be called Waena while in production.
- During her development, Riot designers commonly referred to Lulu as the "Suppordle".
- Prior to the reveal of Gnar, Lulu was the oldest known yordle, being a couple of centuries old.
- Contrary to popular belief Lulu is not immortal, she just stopped aging during her time in The Glade.
- Lulu and Annie are the only champions to have a place in which they are the only champions mentioned, in the The Glade and the Voodoo Lands respectively.
- Lulu is the first champion to be announced directly through an Art Spotlight.
- Lulu is the first champion to be available for play on the Public Beta Environment before her official release.
- Lulu is the first champion to have a champion-specific login theme.
- Lulu is the first champion to utilize polymorph.
- Lulu possesses the only two unit-targeted abilities in the game ( Whimsy and Help, Pix!) that can be used on all allegiances of champion - herself, allies and enemies.
- While Lulu's main skin is a whimsical fantasy piece, her alternate release skins are both references to recent trends in , adding disturbing imagery to her lighthearted kit.
- Casting Help, Pix! on an enemy will place a debuff on the target and the tooltip reads "Hey! Listen!" at the end of it. This is a reference to from .
- Lulu grabs her hat and flies on her staff when she casts Whimsy on herself.
- Lulu can be a possible reference to , a young witch-in-training that is accompanied by a little elf from Berserk.
- Lulu's abilities when used on allies or enemies is aptly named x's Assistance/"Assistance". Victims of Lulu's magic also has a flavor text below it.
- Lulu is currently the last champion that has been released with 2 skins (+her classic skin)
- Lulu's movement quote "Yup, that tasted purple." is likely a reference to quote from the episode "The Why of Fry" ("Did everything just taste purple for a second?") from the sitcom .
- In the Polish client, Lulu quote, "Po oczach ich, Pix, po oczach!" (Go for the eyes, Pix, for the eyes!) is a reference to character who says the same thing to his hamster.
- It is a possible reference to the German story of .
- It is the only skin in which Lulu's ears are not visible. (though they can be briefly seen when casting Glitterlance)
- It is also the only skin where her eyes are .
- Whimsy turns her enemies into cupcakes.
- This and Classic are the only skins in which Lulu carries a small bag, in this skin she carries candy canes in. Her staff also becomes a candy cane.
- It is most likely a reference to the movie .
- This skin turns Pix into a small dragon with design reminiscent of dragon designs in How to Train Your Dragon movie.
- The small dragon that replaces Pix bears a resemblance to Spyro the Dragon.
- Whimsy turns her enemies into hatchling dragons.
- It is based in an idea of CelestialBird (=Cirath) 
- In the background of the splash art, you can see one of the Poros has a mustache. This was revealed to have been a teaser for Braum.
- Whimsy turns her enemies into snowmen.
- She shares this theme with Orianna.
- Her appearance may be a reference to the character .
- Whimsy turns her enemies into manatees.
- She shares this theme with Zac, Dr. Mundo, Rek'Sai, Draven, Graves, Leona, Lee Sin, Ziggs and Renekton.
- According to the new beta site for League of Legends, Lulu is friends with Veigar as they are both magicians and yordle outcasts.
- Lulu is friends with Gnar, as they will both befriend whoever is kind and playful. And they happen to fit that "prerequisite" better than any other champion.
- Main Theme
- Related Themes
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 @Xypherous What type of CC is Polymorph?
- ↑ Grumpy Monkey reveals Lulu's previous name
- ↑ Original Thread of CelestialBird about Freezing Blizzard Lulu in NA server
- ↑ Original Thread of Celestialbird about Freezing Blizzard Luu in LAS server
- ↑ First picture of Freezing Blizzard Lulu
- ↑ Second picture of Freezing Blizzard Lulu
- ↑ Third picture of Freezing Blizzard Lulu
- ↑ Lulu's profile page in beta.na.leagueoflegends.com