|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
|"Submit to my designs."
Lulu, the Fae Sorceress Revealed
By NeeksNaman 
A few people have been asking when we'll be adding another support champion to League of Legends. I'm happy to answer that with a resounding 'now!' Join me in welcoming Lulu, the Fae Sorceress, as our newest support champion.
As a yordle (or 'suppordle' in this case), Lulu brings a sense of twisted mischief to the League. With the help of her fairy companion Pix, she is equally adept at disabling foes as she is assisting and supporting allies.
Is the enemy Nocturne being a big jerk and killing your friends? Is that Alistar just not squirrelly enough for you? That's an easy fix with a quick cast of Whimsy, which will make an enemy champion 100% more adorable and 100% more harmless by turning them into a fuzzy critter that can run around, but can't attack or use abilities.
Let's not forget the support aspects, either. Lulu features high-impact, short-duration buffs and enhancements that can save a teammate's bacon or help to secure a kill. Making an ally move more swiftly can pull their feet out of the fire at a moment's notice, while Pix can lend his own aid by flying next to a friendly champion, attacking in concert and providing protection. Her ultimate, however, is the final word in allied buffs -- granting a size increase along with a health bonus to match. The rapid increase in size briefly stuns nearby enemies, as well as granting the affected champion an aura that slows enemies in a nearby area. This buff can be just what the doctor ordered if a fully grown Cho'Gath simply isn't big enough!
Finally, Lulu's bag of tricks encompasses the ability to use some of her spells on either allies or enemies. While Lulu's fairy companion Pix can support a friend, he can also harass an enemy by flying around them and acting as a major hindrance.
We've worked hard to not only create an impactful and satisfying support champion, but also one that fits well within League of Legends. We're confident that there are still a lot of support styles that are yet to be explored in League of Legends, and that one of them combines buffs and disables together in one package to help your team turn the tide of battle. Lulu will provide you with exciting new options as a support player on the Fields of Justice.
- Playing As Lulu
- Glitterlance can be fired at odd angles depending on where your cursor is - Moving your cursor closer to Pix and Lulu will change your area of effect size considerably.
- Consider casting Help, Pix! on ranged attackers for the Pix boost and Wild Growth on Tanks or Fighters for the added initiation power.
- Playing Against Lulu
- The shots from Lulu's faerie can be intercepted - hide behind your minions to avoid the additional Faerie attacks.
- Lulu excels when opponents heavily commit. Don't give her this chance! Use heavy harass tactics instead to force Lulu and her partner out of lane.
- Ability Usage
- Lulu's kit makes her available to be a top, mid laner or support role.
- Cast Help, Pix! on ranged minions before Glitterlance to perform a long distance poke.
- Mastery Usage
- Item Usage