- Lulu is voiced by Faye Mata.
- Lulu is the first champion to:
- Be announced directly through an 'Art Spotlight'.
- Be available for play on the PBE before her official release.
- Have her own login screen and dedicated theme.
- Use polymorph (and so far the only one).
- Lulu was the last champion to release with 2 skins alongside her Classic one.
- , , and are the only abilities in the game that can affect themselves, allies, and enemies.
- Lulu's abilities grant debuffs whose text changes depending if her target is an ally or an enemy.
- Lulu grabs her hat and flies on her staff when she casts on herself.
- Lulu's production name was 'Waena the Suppordle' (a Support + Yordle portmanteau).
- Lulu is the diminutive of real-life Germanic name-element *hlūdaz "loud > famous".
- Pix is the diminutive of *puko from Germanic folklore (cf. spook).
- Lulu and The Glade and the Voodoo Lands respectively).
are the only champions to originate from a place only they come from (the
- The things that turns Lulu's enemies into can be seen in all of her skins' splash arts, including her Classic one.
- "Yup, that tasted purple" might be referencing Philip J. Fry from Futurama ("Did everything just taste purple for a second?")
- In Polish localization she says "Po oczach ich, ( , po oczach!""Go for the eyes, Pix, for the eyes!") referencing Minsc and Boo from Baldur's Gate.
- She might be referencing Schierke from Berserk.
- turns her enemies into two tailed squirrels known as Squills.
- She might be referencing Squid Girl and Splatoon.
- turns her enemies into baby seals.
turns into a
- shoots gusts of water.
- sprouts sand castles from the ground.
- She has different chroma hat designs.
- She shares this theme with:
- Lulu and Yordle magicians.
's friendship is based on both being outcast
- Lulu and 's friendship is based on their kind and playful nature.