is a linear, collision skillshot
- Targets affected by a Light Binding's two-target limit. or by count towards
is a linear, pass-through skillshot
- This ability is considered to be a projectile for and .
- Prismatic Barrier will immediately shield Lux upon activation.
- Hitting an allied champion a second time will stack the shield.
- If Lux dies before her wand changes direction it will fizzle upon reaching maximum range.
- Lux's wand decelerates on the way out and accelerates on the way back.
- Lux can re-cast Lucent Singularity in flight to detonate on arrival.
- Lucent Singularity grants sight while in flight and while on the ground.
- The slow lingers for 0.25 seconds after leaving the area of effect and after detonation.
- If Lux dies while Lucent Singularity is on the field it will detonate instantly.
- If Lux dies while Lucent Singularity is in flight it will remain for the full duration and cannot be detonated early.
- Lux cannot use any ability, summoner spell, or activate any item while casting.
- Since cast times cannot be interrupted by disables, Lux will ignore crowd control effects during Final Spark but they still affect her afterwards if their duration persists.
- If Lux is displaced while casting, Final Spark will fire from her original location. A small area in front of Lux's model will also deal damage after displacement.
- Final Spark only goes on cooldown when it fires and not when Lux starts casting. If she dies while casting, Final Spark will not go on cooldown.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.