Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
is a linear, collision skillshot
- Targets affected by a Black Shield count towards Light Binding's two-target limit. or by
is a linear, pass-through skillshot
- Prismatic Barrier will immediately shield Lux upon activation.
- Hitting an allied champion a second time will stack the shield.
- If Lux dies before her wand changes direction it will fizzle upon reaching maximum range.
- Lux's wand decelerates on the way out and accelerates on the way back.
- Lux can re-cast Lucent Singularity in flight to detonate on arrival.
- Lucent Singularity grants sight while in flight and while on the ground.
- The slow lingers for 0.25 seconds after leaving the area of effect and after detonation.
- If Lux dies while Lucent Singularity is on the field it will detonate instantly.
- If Lux dies while Lucent Singularity is in flight it will remain for the full duration and cannot be detonated early.
- Lux cannot use any ability, summoner spell, or activate any item while casting.
- Since cast times cannot be interrupted by disables, Lux will ignore crowd control effects during Final Spark but they still affect her afterwards if their duration persists.
- If Lux is displaced while casting, Final Spark will fire from her original location. A small area in front of Lux's model will also deal damage after displacement.
- Final Spark only goes on cooldown when it fires and not when Lux starts casting. If she dies while casting, Final Spark will not go on cooldown.