- Playing As
- Lux has great abilities. Try to set up to prevent an enemy's advance or escape.
- If you have trouble landing , remember that it returns to you after it reaches max range. Try positioning yourself to hit your allies with its return trip.
- is a great scouting tool. Try throwing it into brush before walking into it to check for ambushes.
- Playing Against
- Lux has powerful abilities. Try to spread out and attack from different directions so she cannot lock down a specific area.
- When retreating with low health, be prepared to dodge Lux's . A red targeting beam fires prior to the main beam, so try to move to the side if possible.
- Lux is a champion with high base damage and range, compensating with high cooldowns.
- Ability Usage
- Try to maximize the damage of Illumination by weaving in autoattacks throughout a fight. When going for a kill combo, try going Light Binding->Lucent Singularity (but without detonating it)->Final Spark->auto->Lucent Singularity detonation->auto.
- Light Binding applies its full effects to two targets. This allows you to cast it through a minion, or snare two people at once.
- Lucent Singularity is usually what is maxed first when playing mid, but be aware of the high mana cost. Do not spam this ability.
- Final Spark is a high damage, long-range ability with a short cooldown, especially with 40% or 45% CDR. Don't be afraid to initiate a fight with Final Spark because if the fight lasts, Final Spark should be up to finish off any enemies that are fleeing.
- Mastery Usage
- Item Usage