|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
|"Submit to my designs."
- Playing As Lux
- Lux has great zone control abilities. Try to set up Lucent Singularity to prevent an enemy's advance or escape.
- If you have trouble landing Prismatic Barrier, remember that it returns to you after it reaches max range. Try positioning yourself to hit your allies with its return trip.
- Lucent Singularity is a great scouting tool. Try throwing it into brush before walking into it to check for ambushes.
- Playing Against Lux
- Lux has powerful zone control abilities. Try to spread out and attack from different directions so she cannot lock down a specific area.
- When retreating with low health, be prepared to dodge Lux's Final Spark, a red targeting beam fires prior to the main beam, so try to move to the side if possible.
- Ability Usage
- Mastery Usage
- Item Usage