|"You belong in a museum!"
This article or section documents removed content.
+40 attack damage
+40% attack speed
|Passive||Unique: Your basic attacks deal bonus Magic Damage equal to 4% of the target's maximum health (maximum 120 versus monsters).|
Attack > Attack Speed|
Attack > Damage
Defense > Armor
|Item cost||3800g (775g)|
Cost Analysis Edit
Similar items Edit
- It was best used on DPS (damage per second) champions when the other team had a lot of tanks with armor or health builds.
- DPS champions could maximize the effect of this item by stacking it with attack speed items and other on hit items such as , and .
- The unique passive of dealt magic damage. Therefore, the unique effect could have its damage reduced by magic resistance items such as .
- synergized with since it reduces the magic resistance of your target with each hit.
- Champions who can proc on hit effects multiple times in quick succession did best with this item, such as Warwick's Infinite Duress and Renekton's Ruthless Predator, which could result in the quick destruction of health stacking champions or tanks that lack magic resistance.
- Dominion counterpart is .
- The item was removed because it was too expensive, gave too many odd stats, and its on-hit damage was magic damage, which didn't synergize with any champion that would build it. It was replaced with .