+25 ability power|
+45% attack speed
Unique: Your basic attacks deal 15 + 10% AP bonus magic damage.
Attack > Attack Speed|
Magic > Ability Power
|Item cost||2035g (800g)|
Cost Analysis Edit
Similar items Edit
- magic resistance shred can bring an enemy's magic resistance below zero.
- The very first auto attack does not get the benefit of the magic resistance reduction. Any magic damage from the auto attack is calculated first, and the debuff is applied after. This means the full benefit of the reduction is seen on the 8th hit after all 7 stacks have been applied.
- is beneficial on champions that rely on attack speed and on-hit effects.
- Warwick is a great example of such; his bonus magic damage and abilities that apply on-hit effects benefit greatly from the added magic reduction and magic damage, as well as his basic attacks being supplemented by the AS.
- passive is not named, is not Spellblade, and DOES stack with and similar items.
- own AP bonus grants extra 2.5 magic damage per auto attack.
- Malady originally had a red tint over a purple tint in the icon, gave lifesteal, and was built with instead of . It also did not reduce the enemy's magic resistance.