||"You belong in a museum!"
- This article or section contains obsolete information, but exists here for historical purposes.
- Removed from game with patch V3.14
Unique Aura - Mana Warp: Nearby allied champions gain +5 mana regeneration per 5 seconds. (1100 range)|
Magic > Mana Regen|
Mana Manipulator was an advanced item in League of Legends.
Self Gold Value
Aura Value per Ally Champion
- Mana Manipulator is gold efficient even without any nearby allied champions.
- Mana Manipulator was the only advanced item that can be bought at the beginning of the game in Summoner's Rift.
- Mana Manipulator affecting five allied mana-reliant champions on a team was the most gold efficient item, providing 1500g worth of stats for a price of 300g, exactly 500% the value for its cost.
- Recipe changed to Faerie Charm + 120 gold.
- Item cost decreased to 300 from 400.
- Mana Warp Passive Aura reduced to 5 mana regeneration from 6.
- Item cost reduced to 400 from 475.
- Combine cost reduced to 40 from 115.
- No longer builds into Soul Shroud (removed item).
- Used in new item recipe for Shard of True Ice.
- Clones will no longer grant a double bonus to the aura holder. Clones with aura items otherwise interact the same with other champions.
- Zetta's Mana Manipulator: Changed name to Mana Manipulator.
- Combine cost reduced to 115 from 130 (total cost 475).
May 23, 2009 Patch:
- Mana regeneration per 5 seconds reduced to 8 from 9.
Boots and enchantments
|SR TT CS HA