|"Regrettably, I must retire in order to find a digestive."
Consuming a Mana Potion would restore 100 mana over 15 seconds. Mana Potions were useful early game, but lost their effectiveness from the mid-game onwards as the champion's maximum mana and skill costs became too excessive for them to be beneficial. It was useful for all champions that utilized mana, so they could cast abilities more often.
- This item is no longer available in the game. It was not replaced by any other purely mana-restoring item, though and restore some mana.
- You could use multiple while you have one active (after a short cooldown) which would queue them up to be used after the previous completes (maximum 5 stacks).
- Using a , as with all other activated items (with the exception of ), does not interrupt channeled abilities.
- In V18.104.22.168b worked by increasing the user's mana regeneration by roughly 6.7 mana/second for 15 seconds, which effectively restores 100 mana over the duration. As a consequence of this mechanic, unique passive will stack with a Mana Potion, increasing its potency by up to 100%.
- This item was originally called Potion of Brilliance.
- During seasonal events, the
has been replaced by seasonal items with the same effect, but different names/pictures.
- The Snowdown Showdown celebrations. was a seasonal item that replaced the Mana Potion during the 2009, 2010, and 2011
- The Harrowing celebration. was a seasonal item that replaced the Mana Potion during the 2010
- The Lunar Revel celebration. was another seasonal item that replaced the Mana Potion during the