Mana Potion is a consumable item in League of Legends.
- The can be randomly obtained via the rune.
- You can use multiple while you have one active (after a short cooldown) which will queue them up to be used after the previous completes (maximum 5 stacks).
- Using a , as with all other activated items, does not interrupt channeled abilities.
- Before V5.22, when they were purchasable, were useful early game, but lost their effectiveness from the mid-game onwards as the champion's maximum mana and skill costs became too excessive for them to be beneficial. It was useful for all champions that utilized mana, so they could cast abilities more often.
- This item was originally called Potion of Brilliance.
- During seasonal events, the has been replaced by seasonal items with the same effect, but different names/pictures.
- In V126.96.36.199b worked by increasing the user's mana regeneration by roughly 6.7 mana/second for 15 seconds, which effectively restores 100 mana over the duration. As a consequence of this mechanic, unique passive will stack with a , increasing its potency by up to 100%.
- On patch V5.22 this item was removed from the game. It was not replaced by any other purely mana-restoring item, though and restore some mana.
- Starter items
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Removed items