Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mana Regeneration (also known as MP5) is a stat similar to health regeneration which determines the amount of mana a champion regenerates over a five-second period. This happens in half-second intervals. Each champion that uses mana starts with a certain base rate of mana regeneration, which increases by a small amount at each level-up. It can be further increased by a variety of items, abilities, masteries, runes and neutral buffs, as detailed below. Mana regeneration stacks additively, meaning that each bonus point acquired directly affects its statistic. This is true whether the bonus is a flat value or percentage-based
- Flat Mana Regeneration has a gold value of 60 per point.
- Percentage Mana Regeneration has a gold value of 5 per point.
Increasing Mana Regeneration
|1900||100 %||Summoner's Rift|
|2200||100 %||Summoner's Rift|
|2100||100 %||Summoner's Rift, Howling Abyss|
|0||25 %||Crystal Scar|
Featured Game Modes
|2100||75 %||Summoner's Rift, Howling Abyss|
| This article is outdated. Please update this article to reflect recent events or newly available information.
- +50 AP, +15 flat mana regeneration, and Sorcery. : Consume:
- Unique: Critical strikes restore 3% of your maximum mana pool. : Passive:
- : Passive: +10 mana regeneration per 5 seconds
- Morellonomicon: Passive: UNIQUE: Kills and assists restore 20% of your maximum mana
- Evelynn's Shadow Walk regenerates 2% of her missing mana every second while stealthed.
- Singed's Insanity Potion increases his mana regeneration by 35 / 50 / 80 for 25 seconds.
- 0.3 / 0.6 / 0.9 / 1.2 / 1.5% of missing mana. : Once every 5 seconds, you will restore
- The Crest of the Ancient Golem buff regenerates 25 mana per 5 seconds and 0.5% of your maximum mana per second for 2 minutes.
- The Crystal Scar's map-wide buff grants 2% bonus mana regeneration for every 1% of mana missing.
- The Howling Abyss' map-wide buff grants bonus mana regeneration equal to 0.75% of your maximum mana.
- The Twisted Treeline's map-wide buff grants 0.66% bonus mana regeneration for every 1% of mana missing.
List of champions' mana regeneration