- Playing As
- can be tossed into brush or over terrain to gain line of sight on your enemies.
- Save for after your opponents have fully committed to a fight.
- Ranking up and gives Maokai powerful crowd control moves, while ranking up will improve your damage output and ability to farm.
- Playing Against
- can be avoided by placing friendly minions between yourself and them. You can also just outrun them if you're fast.
- does more damage if you attack Maokai or his allies within the area of effect. Stay out of the area to avoid the damage.
- Maokai will avoid taking damage while he's using , so don't waste your abilities.
- Ability Usage
- Mastery Usage
- Item Usage