Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Playing As Maokai
- Saplings can be tossed into brush or over terrain to gain line of sight on your enemies.
- Save Vengeful Maelstrom for after your opponents have fully committed to a fight.
- Ranking up Arcane Smash and Twisted Advance gives Maokai powerful crowd control moves, while ranking up Sapling Toss will improve your damage output and ability to farm.
- Playing Against Maokai
- Saplings can be avoided by placing friendly minions between yourself and them. You can also just outrun them if you're fast.
- Vengeful Maelstrom does more damage if you attack Maokai or his allies within the area of effect. Stay out of the area to avoid the damage.
- Maokai will avoid taking damage while he's using Twisted Advance, so don't waste your spells.
- Ability Usage
- Mastery Usage
- Item Usage