Mark / Dash is a summoner spell exclusive to the Howling Abyss. It deals true damage, over the next 3 seconds the player may reactivate the spell to dash towards the marked target and deals true damage.
- The cooldown of this summoner spell is automatically reduced to 48 seconds, due to the Howling Abyss buff, which reduces the cooldown of summoner spells by 40%.
- The cooldown can be reduced even more by using the mastery or by purchasing .
- As with Poro Dash, Mark will bypass spell shields. and and cannot be negated by
- Mark will grant vision of brush (range? PENDING FOR TEST) while passing through, and will grant true sight of a hit target. The true sight is granted by the Mark buff, so it is lost when Dash is used.
- Champions become untargetable while dashing.
- Despite the fact the duration of Mark's debuff refreshes on subsequent applications, summoners still only have their respective 3 seconds to use Dash.
- Although not mentioned, the summoner spell will not remove the snowflake.
- The spell possesses the same behavior of Legend of the Poro King featured game mode. / from the
|Featured Game Mode||