Mark / Dash is a summoner spell exclusive to the Howling Abyss. It deals true damage, over the next 3 seconds the player may reactivate the spell to dash towards the marked target and deals true damage.
- The cooldown of this summoner spell is automatically reduced to 48 seconds, due to the Howling Abyss buff, which reduces the cooldown of summoner spells by 40%.
- The cooldown can be reduced even more by using the mastery or by purchasing . Reducing its cooldown to 41 seconds with only, 40 seconds with only, or 33 seconds with both and .
- As with Poro Dash, Mark will bypass Yasuo's Wind Wall and Braum's Unbreakable and cannot be negated by Spell Shields.
- Mark will grant vision of brush (range? PENDING FOR TEST) while passing through, and will grant true sight of a hit target. The true sight is granted by the Mark buff, so it is lost when Dash is used.
- While dashing you become untargetable.
- Despite the fact the duration of Mark's debuff refreshes on subsequent applications, summoners still only have their respective 3 seconds to use Dash.
- The spell possess the same behavior of Poro Toss / Poro Dash from the Legend of the Poro King featured game mode.
|Featured Game Mode||