Whether you prefer to tear up the jungle or dominate a solo lane, thisChampion Spotlight is full of tips and tricks to help sharpen your game.
Master Yi's heavy-hitting, sustained , and reflex-driven defensive abilities make him the ultimate high-risk, high-reward champion. He excels at fast, brutal ganks as well as diving into fights to assassinate targets before withdrawing with his impressive suite of escape tools. He's also got intimidating cleanup potential thanks to the extended duration on his when he scores a kill or assist.
Learn how to prove you're a truein this edition of the Champion Spotlight, featuring Master Yi tactics, masteries, and more.
- Playing As
- If you're laning against ranged players, ranking up can allow you to stay in lane longer and gain levels faster than they will.
- is very strong early for last hitting minions.
- Try using on an enemy minion in front of an enemy champion so you are placed at a safe distance at the end of the ability.
- Playing Against
- is an effective method of healing damage over time, but Master Yi is susceptible to coordinated team ganks early in the game.
- If Master Yi tries to farm with , hit him a few times so he has to use to heal.
- Although Master Yi cannot be slowed while using , other disables can stop him in his tracks.
- Ability Usage
- Mastery Usage
- Item Usage