+55 attack damage|
+36 magic resistance
Unique: Grants +1 attack damage for every 2.5% of missing health.|
Unique - Lifeline: Upon taking magic damage that would reduce health below 30%, grants a shield that absorbs 400 magic damage for 5 seconds (90 second cooldown).
Defense > Magic Resistance|
Attack > Damage
|Item cost||3200g (975g)|
Cost Analysis Edit
- is gold efficient when the champion has 75% of their remaining health.
- Alternately, the passive must have at least a valued of 280g for to be gold efficient.
- This item helps Attack Damage based champions against teams with strong magic damage.
- The shield can block the initial burst of damage from a enemy champion and give the owner an opportunity to attack or retreat. It is very useful against AP casters with long cooldowns, such as Morgana and Ziggs.
- More magic resistance will increase the effective shield value, as more magic damage will be required to destroy the shield.
- Attack Damage champions who benefit from being at low health (e.g. Tryndamere, Olaf, Dr. Mundo) can put it to great use. Their low-health passives combined with the item's AD effect, and the shield allows them to stay at lower health more safely.
- will provide up to 39 bonus AD which occurs when the wielder is at or below 2.5% of total health. It will provide 0 bonus AD while its wielder is above 97.5% of total health.
- At 30% of total health, when this item's shield activates, it provides 28 bonus AD.
- is named after a well-known community member known as "Malmortius" (also answers to "Lord Voldemortius", "Malmorpheus" and "James") for obtaining over one thousand referrals.