- 55 attack damage = 1925
- 40 magic resistance = 720
- 10 armor penetration = 400
- passive interacts with itself, similar to . Lifeline's will absorb at least 340 magic damage.
- When killing a unit, your next basic attack (on-hit) or single target ability deals +15 bonus damage.) is built into Maw of Malmortius or they lose their unique passive. (After
- attack damage-based champions against enemy teams with high amounts of magic damage. helps
- Lifeline can absorb most of the initial burst of magic damage from an enemy champion and give the owner an opportunity to attack or retreat. It is very useful against ability power casters with long cooldowns, such as Morgana and Ziggs.
- More magic resistance will increase Lifeline's effective shield value, as more magic damage will be required to destroy its shield.
- Maw of Malmortius can be good on attack damage-based champions who benefit from being at low current health (e.g. Tryndamere, Olaf, Aatrox). Their low-health passives combined with Lifeline and Lifegrip let them be at low-health more safely.
- referrals. is named after a well-known community member known as "Malmortius" (also answers to "Lord Voldemortius", "Malmorpheus" and "James") for obtaining over one thousand