|May 29, 2009 Patch|
|Release date (US)||May 29, 2009|
|Highlights & notes|
|← Previous||Next →|
|May 23, 2009 Patch||June 6, 2009 Patch|
- Normal Games with Matchmaking are now available.
- New loading screen – Now shows each player’s champions and summoner selections with their loading bars.
League of Legends
REMAKE Master Yi
- REMAKE Alpha Strike: Master Yi slashes across the battlefield; this deals damage and has a chance to slay minions instantly.
- Cooldown reduced to 45 from 60 sec.
- Mana cost reduced to 80/100/120/140/160 from 100/120/140/160/180.
- Heal reduced to 150/300/500/750/1100 from 150/350/600/900/1250.
- REMAKE Wuju Style:
- Passive: increases Master Yi's physical damage.
- Active: this ability to triple its effectiveness, at the cost of the passive bonus it yields for a period of time.
- REMAKE Highlander: (Ultimate) increases Master Yi's movement and attack speed and makes him immune to all slowing effects temporarily. Additionally, killing a champion while in Highlander refreshes all of Master Yi's cooldowns.
- REMAKE Unbreakable Will: Alistar gains 60 Attack Damage, and takes percentage based reduced physical and magical Damage for the duration.
- Hate Spike: ability power ratio increased to 0.33 from 0.25.
- Terrify: cooldown increased to 15 from 12 sec.
- Dark Binding: projectile speed increased to 1200 from 1000.
- Absolute Zero:
- Now detonates for a fraction of the damage based on how long Yeti is channeling.
- You are now able to cancel Absolute Zero.
- Damage reduced to 500/750/1000 from 500/800/1200.
- Poison Trail: area of effect increased to 180 from 150.
- Starcall: cooldown increased to 4 from 3 sec.
- Detonating Shot: damage increased to 50/100/150/200/250 from 40/80/120/160/200.
- Spinning Slash: cast range reduced to 1000 from 1150.
- Battle Fury: (Passive) max critical strike chance bonus reduced to 50% from 70%.
- Mocking Shout: cooldown increased to 14 from 12 sec.
- Duration reduced to 5/7/9 from 6/8/10 sec.
- Slow increased to 45% from 40%.
- Gate: instant Gate now teleports the user after 1.5 seconds instead of near instantly.
- Spray And Pray: projectile speed increased to 1400 from 1200.
- REMAKE Hungering Strike:
- Changed functionality to deal the greater between 75/125/175/225/275 or 15% of the target's Health.
- Can no longer hit Monsters and Minions.
- Eternal Thirst:
- Max Stacks reduced to 5 from 8.
- Life steal per stack increased to 6/9/12/15 from 4/6/8/10.
- REMOVED from the game.
- : changed functionality to leave a buff to increase Health/Mana over the course of 2 seconds (to lower the strength of multiple units with lockets).
- : UNIQUE effect no longer stacks with 's effect.
- : max ability power gained reduced to 80 from 120.
- : magical sight range increased to 500 from 450.
- : health regeneration per 5 reduced to 16 from 18.
- : after two seconds, the vision ward becomes invisible to opponents.
- : proc's movement / attack speed slow increased to 50% from 40%.
- Experience Table: fixed a bug that caused your summoner to require too much experience
- Perseverance: health / mana regeneration reduced to 4/8/12% from 5/10/15%.
- Promote: promoted minion damage increased to 75 from 50 (still has an 80% cleave).
- Revive: cooldown increased to 7 from 5 minutes.
- New Art and some changes to the general layout.
- Can now disable the automatic hud popup of enemy champions during combat by going to options screen->more options->interface->auto-target enemies.
- Massive framerate improvement for scoreboard.
- New features added to Hud: death timer, level, items with tooltips, indicator when enemies are in fog of war.
- Scoreboard can be activated by holding down tab.
- Baron Nashor: knockback ability reduced to 600 from 750 range.
- Tooltip Fixes: Zilean, Time Bomb, Righteous Fury, Boost, Outer Turrets.
- Outer Turrets: health reduced to 2600 from 2800.
- Each Champion's Natural Health Regeneration reduced by 10%.
- Inhibitor Bonuses:
- Added a new passive to Mech Minions: Turret Shield: damage taken from Turrets is reduced by 50%.
- Basic Attack System has been redone:
- Fixed a Bug with animations not transitioning correctly. Example: Tryndamere’s slash animation would continue after the slash was completed having him spin around.
- You will no longer auto attack Monsters in the Woods even if your Champion is in range until after you initiate an initial attack.
- Fixed a Bug where you would occasionally get double gold and xp from a kill when an item proc occurred on the last hit.
- Fixed some of the bugs involved with mouse click inputs being lost.
- Fixed a Bug where Monsters in the woods did not fully leash properly but would meander before going back to their camp.
|League of Legends: Release History|