- Normal Games with Matchmaking are now available.
- New loading screen – Now shows each player’s champions and summoner selections with their loading bars.
League of Legends Edit
- Master Yi slashes across the battlefield, dealing damage with a chance of slay minions instantly.
- Cooldown reduced to 45 seconds from 60.
- Mana cost reduced to 80/100/120/140/160 from 100/120/140/160/180.
- Heal reduced to 150/300/500/750/1100 from 150/350/600/900/1250.
- Passive: increases Master Yi's physical damage.
- Active: this ability to triple its effectiveness, at the cost of the passive bonus it yields for a period of time.
- Increases Master Yi's movement and attack speed and makes him immune to all slowing effects temporarily. Additionally, killing a champion while in Highlander refreshes all of Master Yi's cooldowns.
- Alistar gains 60 attack damage, and takes percentage based reduced physical and magical Damage for the duration.
- Ability power ratio increased to 0.33 from 0.25.
- Cooldown increased to 15 seconds from 12.
- Projectile speed increased to 1200 from 1000.
- Now detonates for a fraction of the damage based on how long Yeti is channeling.
- You are now able to cancel Absolute Zero.
- Damage reduced to 500/750/1000 from 500/800/1200.
- Area of effect diameter increased to 180 from 150.
- Cooldown increased to 4 seconds from 3.
- Damage increased to 50/100/150/200/250 from 40/80/120/160/200.
- Max critical strike chance bonus reduced to 50% from 70%.
- Cast range reduced to 1000 from 1150.
- Cooldown increased to 14 seconds from 12.
- Duration reduced to 5/7/9 seconds from 6/8/10.
- Slow increased to 45% from 40%.
- Instant Gate now teleports the user after 1.5 seconds instead of near instantly.
- Projectile speed increased to 1400 from 1200.
- Changed functionality to deal the greater value between 75/125/175/225/275 or 15% of the target's health.
- Can no longer hit minions and monsters.
- Max stacks reduced to 5 from 8.
- Life steal per stack increased to 6/9/12/15 from 4/6/8/10.
- Changed functionality to leave a buff to restore health/mana over the course of 2 seconds (to lower the strength of multiple units with lockets).
- Unique effect no longer stacks with effect.
- Max ability power gained reduced to 80 from 120.
- True sight range increased to 500 from 450.
- Health regeneration per 5 reduced to 16 from 18.
- After two seconds, the vision ward becomes invisible to opponents.
- Proc's movement/attack speeds slow increased to 50% from 40%.
- Experience Table: fixed a bug that caused your summoner to require too much experience
- Health/mana regeneration reduced to 4/8/12% from 5/10/15%.
- Promoted minion damage increased to 75 from 50 (still has an 80% cleave).
- Cooldown increased to 420 seconds from 300.
- New Art and some changes to the general layout.
- Can now disable the automatic hud popup of enemy champions during combat by going to options screen->more options->interface->auto-target enemies.
- Massive framerate improvement for scoreboard.
- New features added to Hud: death timer, level, items with tooltips, indicator when enemies are in fog of war.
- Scoreboard can be activated by holding down tab.
- : knockback ability reduced to 600 from 750 range.
- Tooltip Fixes: turrets. , , , , outer
- Outer turrets: health reduced to 2600 from 2800.
- Each champion's natural health regeneration reduced by 10%.
- Inhibitor bonuses:
- Added a new passive to mech minions: Turret Shield - damage taken from turrets is reduced by 50%.
- Basic attack system has been redone:
- Fixed a bug with animations not transitioning correctly. Example: Tryndamere's slash animation would continue after the slash was completed having him spin around.
- You will no longer auto attack monsters in the jungle even if your champion is in range until after you initiate an attack.
- Fixed a bug where you would occasionally get double gold and xp from a kill when an item proc occurred on the last hit.
- Fixed some of the bugs involved with mouse click inputs being lost.
- Fixed a bug where monsters in the jungle did not fully leash properly but would meander before going back to their camp.
|April Fools' Patches|